Who designs the Accessories ?

Manolo Blahnik : Victoria Beckham 2013 S/S shoes, Zac Posen 2013 S/S shoes.

Ileana Makri: The Row fine jewelry.

^I'm surprised Louboutin is no longer doing VB's shoes.

Does anyone know who designs The Row accessories ? mainly the bags.

Christian Louboutin - Mary Katrantzou (I think that was posted before), Jonathan Saunders, Todd Lynn, Willow, Jenny Packham.

Eyewear part

Moscot for BLK DNM

Illesteva for Zac Posen

Linda Farrow for the following brands

Dries Van Noten
Agent Provocateur
Alexander Wang
Kris Van Assche
Matthew Williamson
Oscar de la Rena
Raf Simons
The Row
Veronique Branquinho

Mykita for
Alexander Herchcovitch
Bernhard Willhelm
Moncler
Uslu Airlines

Cutler and Cross for
Erdem
MMM
Giles Deacon
Pollini
Albert Ferretti
Martyn Bal

Collaborations: Strappy, tasselled, golden ballet flats for up-and-coming design team Creatures of the Wind for fall 2012.

Tabitha Simmons

Prabal Gurung will unveil his Fall ’13 collection tomorrow, and for the second season, he has teamed up with Italian footwear house Casadei to create some custom kicks to complement his wares.

source:style.com

new shoe designer joins raf's dior team

christian dior has reportedly enlisted a shoe talent to work alongside raf simons and his ready-to-wear team.

Francesco russo - who launched his eponymous footwear label in september, complete with an atelier on rue de valois in paris - has now been tempted into the dior world, wwd reports, although russo has not yet confirmed the move.

Russo was previously creative director at italian shoe and accessories brand sergio rossi from 2008 to 2013.
*vogue.co.uk

^i wish dior could allow him to continue with his own brand...

There was a company that designed the accessories for Jil Sander under Raf. I can't remember the name. Anyone know?

Do we know who designs Dior's accessories as in fashion jewelry?

The jewelry is done Victoire De Castellane, and the hats are done by Stephen Jones. As far as bags, belts, shoes, etc, that I don't know.

The shoes for LV are designed by Fabrizio Viti, who's collects dolls in his real life. If you remember SATC, you might say he's the Marty Mendelson of high-fashion.

VdC is only for high jewelry non? I think he was asking for fashion jewelry.

Camille Miceli went back to Louis Vuitton as jewellery consultant.

Marco de Vincenzo designs bags at Fendi

Paul Andrew was named Women's Footwear Design Director in Sep 2016 at Salvatore Ferragamo.

There's high jewelry and then costume jewelry. It used to be Camille at Dior, don't know who is in charge now... Although literally anyone could do what they are doing now.

Do we know who designs Dior's accessories as in fashion jewelry?

Carole Sevagamy is Dior's head designer for costume Jewelry since Camille Miceli went to Vuitton.

At Vuitton, Camille Miceli is responsible for the accessories (not costume jewelry only:( from the eyewear to the belts.

Victoire de Castellane is only in charge of High Jewelry. She did costume jewelry only for Chanel from the early days of Karl until 1998 i believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->