MET Costume Institute Gala 2014: "Charles James: Beyond Fashion"

I´m feeling a little disappointed with the majority of the choices... given the theme I was expecting some wild gowns and from those labels that don´t do couture that way, something more intricate and interesting.

A lot of great gowns, I thought a lot of people got it right. A quick Google search of Charles James would have helped so many people.

And lastly, why did nobody take a picture of Ruth Wilson and Erdem on the red carpet? I'm so disappointed because she looks amazing! Hopefully a picture will surface.

Found one! She looks awesome.

vogue

The highlight piece of the evening for me is Lauren Santo Domingo's JAR necklace. The piece is truly magnificent.

slide-show-elegant-updos-04_000506602480.jpg_gallery_max.jpg

style

lily aldridge and diane kruger are best dressed for me. beautiful!

Best dressed for me are Allison Williams, Charlize Theron and Reese Witherspoon.

Anyone have decent pictures of Christy Turlington and Ed Burns? Only saw small ones from IG but from what I could see they looked amazing.

JOAN SMALLS WEARING VERA WANG – 2014 MET GALA

twitter.com/HeyPamsio/shavone_svone84/

Christy Turlington and Ed Burns

vogue.com via jexxica

Carmen Dell'Orefice was there, in vintage Halston. Anyone could find a HQ?

CHEERS rubydon & LizzyF - the Burns couple look absolutely classy and gorgeous, as expected. :heart::flower:

wow… each one is worse than the last. i actually think kate bosworth looks the best. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->