WhoWhatWear Celebrity Style

daniellat

Fashion Designer
Reaction score
I think this is a great website and surprised there wasnt a thread on it so I figured Ill start one:flower:

I love they feature the most recent pictures of celebrities with Id-ing the clothes they wear. It has saved me from hours of searching dont know how many times.
WWSW-July1[1].jpg

whowhatwear

And most of the time they also suggest similar items if you are on a budget or as in most cases, they clothes are sold out.

Make sure to subscribe to their daily newsletter to get the best info on celeb style, its a daily must-read for sure.

I love this site. Helps me alot when it comes to work where I have to id celebrity outfits

That is great site. Thanks so much for telling about it. I'm looking at it now.

I like this site too. I like that they have a section dedicated to Beauty Products also, and a "what was she wearing" of makeup. That has come in handy quite often!

I've been visiting this site for a long time now. Always my go to for clothing IDs.

I especially like when they do segments on lesser known girls who are just beginning to get recognized for their style since I can usually come here and find an entire thread on them chock-full of style inspiration :smile:.

These definitely are some great dressed lads:

wtw-stylish-guys_FINAL[1].jpg

who what wear

Where are Mark Ronson and Joseph Gordon-Levitt? :P

WWSW-Aug12%5B1%5D.jpg

WWSW-July29.jpg

WWSW-July-15%5B1%5D.jpg

WWSW-June-17%5B1%5D.jpg

WWSW-June-3%5B1%5D.jpg

whowhatwear

I hated that suit on Robert Pattinson, he looked like someones promdate from the 70s

Oh I loved the suit on Rob, he looks quite stylish I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->