Style battle: Mary Kate, Ashley or Kate Moss?

Kate all the way. She's like the tree trunk, and all the rest of the starlets like the Olsens, Sienna, etc. are like the branches--they've all taken something from Kate and made it their own in some type of way.

Since it's ALWAYS the same thing with Kate Moss my vote will go to Ashley. To be honest i don't get the whole "OMG KATE MOSS" thing... She surely knows how to dress but she's so not original. Maybe that's what people like in fact..Maybe she's easier to copy or idk

My vote is to Ashley now, but it would have been Mary-Kate two years ago.
TBH, I find Kate Moss boring these days

Its got to be ash for me, as she has the perfect mix of often creating new styles, yet still not looking too over the top.
It would have been kate moss a couple of years ago, but even though i still love her, her style has been no way like it used to be in the last couple of years.

I had an OMG Kate Moss! Phase a couple years ago when the twins were still doing their hobo thing. But now I'd have to say Ashley definitely.

ash absolutely

mk is such a wierd dresser, even thou i admire her for that

kate is boring these days

i can relate ash the most

I cant tell them apart, i refer to them as Mary Kate Ashley Olsen....lol. I must say they are fab.

Kate all the way. She's like the tree trunk, and all the rest of the starlets like the Olsens, Sienna, etc. are like the branches--they've all taken something from Kate and made it their own in some type of way.
I agree well said. But I do like some of the stuff that the Olsens come up with on their own. Sienna, on the other hand, much as I love her, pretty much mimics Kate. I just think that Sienna is a lot prettier :innocent:

Kate Moss, she has been my fave since I can remember ^_^! But I must say that Ashley and MK are real fashion-icons too ^_^:flower:

Kate of course, she's the original and the only one, this new generation style wise is just a "child" of Kate, there is not even a comparison.

yes this two girls are interesting, but Kate Moss was already there to open the way, she's the undisputed queen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->