Why Are You Into Models?

I like models because they are the form of celebrity that is real to me. Of course, we get the occasional model like Lydia Hearst who was born in to fame and fortune, but most models are from obscure little towns all over the globe and were just leading normal lives before being swept into the business. Plus, it's comforting to me to look at other girls who are also ~6ft tall and gangly.

maybe because i love seeing beautiful people wearing gorgeous clothes

because they're glamorous! beautiful girls, beautiful clothes, beautiful hair and makeup.
(but also maybe because i'm 5'2 and wish i could carry crazy clothes off the way tall girls can!)

For me its just similar to being into a photographer, stylist, or whatever, maybe not to the same effect but they are just another part of the industry like them

[not sure if that makes sense :P]

Because the more you get into them, the more you feel like you know them/ or are friends with them, and it feels SUPER good.

I sound like a creep don't I? :P

I know that a lot of people that feel like that. As long as you don't see the people and act like they're you best friend it's not creepy.

Hmmm, I dunno, Ive always been. Ever since I discovered the models ( the years of Schiffer and Cindy...) and got a webcam lol... Then it grew into my huge hobby. I wish I could be 18 yo again and higher, Id definitely try modeling then but oh well.

Most of them have beautiful, simple-but-chic style. I like to look at backstage pics for inspiration. And they're pretty. Might sound horrible to say, but can't we agree that on a day-to-day basis, we are surrounded by mostly unattractive people? it's nice to see some symmetry, some beauty once in awhile. :innocent:

'Cause Models live the ultimate Dream. They get paid to look beautiful and they get to have their faces in print ads and campaigns and magazines. They get to walk in runway shows. They do all this and earn a lot of money. This is a very hard Job I agree but you don't need to go to college to excel in this if you have the goods. It may be an emotionally hard job since you face rejection, separation from family but Intellectually, this job is a no-brainer.^_^

probably because i want to model but never did, i have model friends, they are aspirational the skin: alek and gemma, the legs: naomi and gisele, the eyes: gemma ward but for me the bone structure :i.e. tanya d, Iekeliene stange

i love their looks. its very different from other people.
i just love their gorgeous face and i am fond of drawing/sketching their ads and candids :smile:

I just love all things beautiful and in terms of human beauty models are on top, the fashion industry would be a lot less interesting without them, they are like the stars in a film.

I have no good reason. :lol: I like seeing the girls I think have "it" walk good shows, take good pictures, feature in magazines, etc. I like to be a good fan.

My facination is,The facination everyone else has with them.
The curiosity of how a "walk" down a runway can be "fierce" or how someone can evoke such "passion" behind their eyes,look unlike anyone else ive seen and are defined "beautiful" creatures(i havnt figured these concepts out yet)......it makes me curious to why tall,slender,chissled cheekboned women/men are desirable.Why they are commemorated and applauded for posing for photos.....

The whole darnn thing has me addicted:crush:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like models because of how artistic and physically intriguing they are and sometimes inspiring style wise. not sure if there is a self esteem issue in there, I just have an obsession with looking at beautiful, unrealistic and fake things

My facination is,The facination everyone else has with them.
The curiosity of how a "walk" down a runway can be "fierce" or how someone can evoke such "passion" behind their eyes,look unlike anyone else ive seen and are defined "beautiful" creatures(i havnt figured these concepts out yet)......it makes me curious to why tall,slender,chissled cheekboned women/men are desirable.Why they are commemorated and applauded for posing for photos.....

The whole darnn thing has me addicted:crush:
^^
same here. im freaking obsessed with them. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->