will customisation of bags, shirts etc be a trend soon?

min180287

Reaction score
ive seen a lot of mass produced products on the street and im gettting a lil sick of it..esp people wearing the same shirts, carring the same "i am not a plastic bag" bag. do u think there would be a probability of people going towards customised, one-off products?

Like as in the late 90's/early millenium when everyone was customizing jeans and t-shirts? I'll admit, that was a very fun trend to live through...

yea..cuz i c a trend of increasing craft fairs, whr ppl mks cute lil earrings, bags etc fr sale. sm of them r arts students, stay at home mums..i tot tt's a great idea! y aint there many supporters for such creativity? they may not be high end products like Lv or gucci, at least they're unique..

i see quite a bit of people getting into the DIY stuff, but i dont think it'll trickle in that much to high fashion stuff.

hmmm..tt's true. but do u think e market for such diy stuffs will expand in e future?

not any moreso than it has, IMHO. there's a definate look to DIY stuff, and generally, if one is REALLY good at it, they either start their own company or hook up with a larger company that can start manufacturing product more readily to meet orders. and then it's no DIY anymore...

I do a lot myself!
And I love it! And some of my friends do to!
But that's maybe because we don't have any money to buy desinger clothes so we just buy cheap t shirts and make dresses out of them!

But I don't know if it could be a trend, because some people are just to lazy/aren't creative enough/ or just love shopping to much and hate making things themselves.

tbh i dunno about anywere else but in england this was veyrvery popular circe 2003/4 time .. and eveyr1 was doing it .. it faded out just as fast as it came .. itwas everywere .. kits sold for it .. magazine article son hhow to etc.

i always admire people who have enough creativity to rework and customize clothes to make them their own

but for the custom-words-and-pictures-on-tshirts thing...its been big with the "trashy set" for a long time (what i mean is the BOBBY's GURRL 4EVA t's :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->