Will I be shunned for using these handbags?

@~PinkCouture~@

Reaction score
I really like these 2 bags, but as you can tell they aren't exactly from the most recent Louis Vuitton and Dior collections. So, do you it is ok if I still use them???

all pictures taken by me

Remember: style isn't all about being "new" and "trendy", it's also about selfexpression and feeling comfortable. While shopping and renewing your wardrobe is nice :wink:, it should be your choice what to wear/accessories to use and not something to do out of a feeling of having to keep up with current trends. :flower:

Ive always loved the Silver Venis, it's a million times better than the HEINOUS Miroir. And that Dior bag is back when Dior used to be cool, so it has a special place.

If they're real, use them. 80% of people (my dumb guess) won't even care about the season a bag came out in.

the dior rocks. and the silver vernis kicks miroir's *** any day. work 'em girl!!

:rofl:

Nahhh I think they're SO out and you should get rid of them! I'll even make you a favor and take them away from you :wink:

Just kidding! LV is timeless... :blush: As for that Dior bag, it's really nice, who cares if it's not from this season! Wear it, and wear it well! ^_^

@~PinkCouture~@ said:
I really like these 2 bags, but as you can tell they aren't exactly from the most recent Louis Vuitton and Dior collections. So, do you it is ok if I still use them???

all pictures taken by me

sweetie, i think screw the season, if you love the bags, wear them!! Who cares what people think?? They are both beautiful and you obviously paid a lot of money for them and love them so u shud use them!! IMHO! :flower:

I don't care for the dior one- the logo's a bit over the top and it seems cheap looking.

The Vuitton is awesome

that being said- I don't think you can say something's bad simply because it's not brand new-
I don't like the idea of disposeable fashion, but buy things I like and keep them until they fall apart

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it's ok!!! Most of my bags are waayyy old and I get compliments on them all the time, as will you:smile:

louis vuitton anything is always okay.

i'm not a fan of the dior though. not because it's old or anything, but because of the monogram!

don't worry about it being next season! all that matters is that it looks hot with your outfit.

i say sell em and buy new a one..if you dont like them anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greg1979
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->