Winter 06/07 Sales!

ugh I hate the US sometimes. All these GREAT sales before xmas and here in the UK they are few and far between.

Speaking of which, Koh Samui is having a preview sample sale for their cardholders. 40% off. Chloe, Dries, Miu Miu, Balenciaga, Marni, etc. etc. PM me if you want the invite (since you need the email to get in).

I wish there were better sales here though.

Yeah, Its a private sale, but usually private sale just means anyone who knows about it. Thats how our sale is at KIKI.

YSL sale?!?! Where?? Im so over my budget already for sale season, I just got the camel mid calf YSL boots with the patent toe, what are they called the modern?? I dont know. I hate WORKING in Soho, kills my checking account!!!

DaraKaye said:
YSL sale?!?! Where?? Im so over my budget already for sale season, I just got the camel mid calf YSL boots with the patent toe, what are they called the modern?? I dont know. I hate WORKING in Soho, kills my checking account!!!

i got an email about the ysl sale today...
40% off started yesterday at all ysl stores...

Roberto Cavalli Sample Sale.
PHI Sample sale.

All on Greene St. Between Spring and Broome!

Hi, i'm going to New York the 17th of january and just wanted to know if any of you guys knew if there is still sale at that time? Thanks.

uh, and by the way...is there somewhere faboulous I have to see, like restaurants, streets, fashion etc. I would love love love some good ideas and so on. Thanks.
<3

when does the next markdown start at Barneys NY?

Caffeine said:
when does the next markdown start at Barneys NY?

ohhh yeah im curious too. their current markdowns are pretty good if there's more to come, im def lining up like those kids trying to buy playstation 3. :lol:

I went today to barneys, and a LOT of new stuff was marked down. I got these prada platform maryjane pumps in black I have been eyeing forever and in a size 5. Major score!

hey any sample sale in Paris that you are aware of?

Morcheeba and Y.I.C. it may be more beneficial to visit those individual city shopping threads in Shop By City

any on-line sales? NAP? MATHCHES? BROWN?

NAP's US site is having a massive sale but I don't think any UK or EU websites are having any big sales at the moment.

I was at Barney's on Saturday and the pickings were awesome. Tons of GREAT Demeulemeester, Dries, Junya (personal favorites) and lots more including full shoes racks.

Does anyone know when Barneys will put Lanvin menswear on sale? I was at Barneys Chicago on Saturday and almost all the other men's designers were on sale except Lanvin.

dolce & gabbana fall sale starts today...40% off
gucci fall/winter sale starts tomorrow...

^where? In Italy usually they start in early January

^ both had ads in the new york times, so i assume in the u.s. only...

I always go to Milan around 7th of January for the sale, I think the sale always starts in the first week of Jan. - USA starts earlier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojopupra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->