Wonderland Magazine

testinofan

███████████████
Reaction score
Wonderland Magazine first issue in September 2005

wonderland1to.jpg

This September see’s the birth of set to be the most luxury publication in the world. The dream team behind the magazine have previously worked for the likes of V Magazine, The Face, Spruce, Wallpaper and photographer .Covering everything from fashion, beauty, culture, travel, people, celebrities, art and film, Wonderland is sure to provide something for everybody. Expect the most amazing editorials, the hottest stars and the cutting edge of fashion.
Inside Editorials from Mikael Jansson, Mario Testino, David Sims in this first issue.

http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/

so it's about to finally hit the stands....

The editor/publisher was on a British TV show called The Dragon's Den. He was looking for a wealthy businessman to fund his venture and he was awarded £50,000 to get the magazine started.

I wish him luck! From what he said about it, I expected more, but the first issue looks pretty much like any other magazine of its type. I'll wait and see....

i found it hard to read the titles lol it hurts my eyes - the styling for the shoot where the guy wears the galliano coat in the first picture is superb:heart:

I saw this guy on Dragon's Den as well..I was wondering when it was going to be come out :wink:

I like these "promotional use" covers so much more then the offical released cover!

Wonderland frustrates me. The editorials are beautiful, the design is unique, the paper the glossiest i've ever seen! But it's just too perfect.
The rough bits are what brings inspiration - those little quirks that draw you to someone and make them stand out. Wonderland's vision of perfection just leaves me feeling bland.

testinofan said:
Inside Editorials from Mikael Jansson, Mario Testino, David Sims in this first issue.
That's not true. There is no Jansson, Testino, or Sims in the issue. Why would they lie in a press release? Wonderland's photographers are strictly second-rate, like Roger Deckker and Lee Broomfield.

metal-on-metal said:
That's not true. There is no Jansson, Testino, or Sims in the issue. Why would they lie in a press release? Wonderland's photographers are strictly second-rate, like Roger Deckker and Lee Broomfield.

Yes in the first edition no have the photographers but the editor talk of this photographer working in the next number in the magazine

can anyone scan the new editorial with ambrose in it??

looks sort of like this..

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 14
heyyy thanks sooo much!! didnt have that editorial in there but a lot of other pics, thanks:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->