World's Most Expensive Footballer C.Ronaldo, Single Dad; Mystery Mother or Donor?

Oh God I hope he knows sunbeds are dangerous for babies. Even if the mother was african american the baby is gonna look so pale next to him. It'll be like when Tanya put fake tan on her baby in Footballer's wives! Somewhere in the world there is a woman using 1000 dollar bills to wipe the fake tan residue off her body (not from when they had sex but from when he handed the suitcase full of cash over to her).

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

SHUT.UP. :lol: That is hilarious, Ricky Martin.. Couldn't he atleast wait for Irina to get knocked up or is she just for the rumor mill to stop a bit. He's atleast bi.

Maybe the mother has a substance abuse problem and is not fit

Huh, this is such an odd occurence. I really don`t think he did the Ricky Martin`s, but he knocked up totally wrong woman, uncapable of taking care of her child for one reason or another. I think Ronaldo is a catholic, and maybe despite his reputation as a ladie`s man, having a child is one thing he will take seriously. Or, of course you don`t have to be catholic for that, but... I don´t know. I still believe the details will come to light, sooner or later...:innocent:

topelement.jpg

Yes The day has come and How!!!
look at them they are so happy finally Kaka can run away from fancy Caroline
Theyre gonna raised their secret love child on an island offered graciously by highly respectable lady Liliane Bettencourt
Theyll be parading in loads of Loreal sh*ts Loreal baby tan Loreal baby this baby that
AWESOMENESS

lessentiel.lu

I agree with the earlier post, if it was a hack it would have been well removed by now!! It has to be a surrogate, surely no mother would just relinquish her baby for it to live in another country away from her.
The only thing is I can't envisage is a coming out announcement because he has had so many girlfriends?

I literally cannot get over this... it's so out of the blue.. I'm sure he'll be a good father, but it doesn't seem like this story will go away, people are always going to ask alot of questions...

^ :rofl: Oh my... :rofl:

I still think he's gay and is pulling a Ricky Martin move. And I'd sincerely commend him for it, because in a world full of prejudice it'd be nice for a male footballer to come out in such a macho environment.

That or he really impregnated an underage girl. :ninja:

I doubt it's a surrogate, he probably knocked some girl up and took responsibility when she may not have wanted to.

Some women do give up their babies (adoption, abortion); it's not unheard of. Maybe she didn't want to be a parent at this time and gave up her rights - I'm sure she was well compensated.

according to the Portugues press cmjornal.xl.pt the baby is already in Portugal with Cristiano's family

and now he is in the USA? maybe it is to clear the last questions&arrangements with the baby mama? i would guess

btw: the Ricky-Martin-connection is here:
twitter.com/ricky_martin

translation: Congratulations @Cristiano Ronaldo!!! best wishes to you and your new family!

:woot:

Congrats to Cristiano. I think this is truly a blessing in disguise!

Maybe, just maybe the girlfriend is the faghag and he's pulling a surrogate baby type of thing ala will & grace? it's possible.
:lol::lol:

I think that the Identity of the mother will be revealed soon, there is no way the tabloid press will let this die down quietly..Soon enough we will know what's going here...

It has to be a surrogate, surely no mother would just relinquish her baby for it to live in another country away from her.

No mother? What world do you live in? It happens all the time, unfortunately.

I can see why people think a surrogate is involved or it was some kind of hooker. Because what woman gives up rights to her child?! Especially any woman impregnated by him, who has mountains of money.

I thought by the title that Christiano wasn't going to be getting child support off the mother and I was thinking uhhh does he need the $300 a month : lol:

Christiano looks gayer than my hairdresser but I don't think there is any Ricky Martin style arrangement going on.

I would think that this baby is the result of a one night stand. When he went on that trip to the US last year he probably got a bit too romantically involved with some girl and the result was pregnancy. Maybe she wanted to get an abortion and his religious values made him say something along the lines of "have the baby, I will raise it, you can have money and privacy" or something like that.

Some women really don't have a maternal bone in their body, I can't tell you how many times I have heard of a lady not settling into motherhood, not wanting to be a mother in the first place, or even running out on an infant and leaving the baby to the dad which is what happened to a friend of mine!! Again she probably wanted an abortion and Ronaldo was prepared to pay her well of she had it and gave it up to him then that much money would make most women do a lot of things.

It doesn't make sense for him to use a surrogate, he isn't gay (ummmm :lol:), he is at the peak of his career, at the time of conception he was probably insanely focussed on getting to the world cup, he has a super hot girlfriend he could have a baby with, he is only really young. People don't just think oh I want a baby call the surrogate, they tend to plan with the people they are in love with and try for at least a few years before this option.

Also, he could get any girl he wants, why would he even want to go to some dirty hooker? Also an underage girl is not necessarily going to care if the world knows, they would probbly want to keep the baby. This has love child written all over it.

I wish him all the best, he seems like he would be a sweet dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->