Your friends' style

ediewho

Riot Bug
Reaction score
We all have friends, who could have some kind of style we like & are not the Fashion Spot members so this is the place you could post your pictures of them in their trends (you can even appear with 'em although the trend attention will be focused on them). Ain't cool? :wink:

---------
I do start with my friend Chad Cherry (singer of The Last Vegas) in Madrid (before the show watching the open band with my lollipop! HAHA & after the show) (both pics by me)

lollipop_Madrid.jpg
outofstage_0001_1.jpg

- Rocking jacket with white seams (I would swear is synthetic ...vinyl maybe)
- brownish trousers
- black bracelets in both wrists
Under the jacket
- like a black vest with white seams as well not properly seen in that pic.
- fine kind of bracelets in his upper arms kind of tight

Did he staple that jacket together? Looks like it!! Thanks for sharing :flower:

^I think it was some trend someone made for rockers to wear...but i gotta ask him... cause even it was different material the seams were equally designed so i guess was the same brand & line of design... i gotta ask him about it.

(I was afraid this fitted more into rock music topic but my problem maybe its most of my friends are into the music industry so friends are friends no matter what... And I'm not gonna post promo or gig shoots into this topic this are like personal shoots in a way not for commercial use... People with whatever profession still having his or her style).

this is an Spaniard friend I met in London... such a cool girl always great taste and good eye to find the best small interesting shops in the city... intelligent, full of life and joy... I love her lots like a sister!! M.
(Pics belonging to her but we are sooo close to exchange them and i long take pictures of her...i gotta bring her to this town this summer or something but she travels lots in Summer...)

martuki.jpg
n1278150810_298175_713.jpg

come oooon bring your cool friends trends to TFS!!

Just wanted to note that some of us are here because our friends couldn't care less about fashion :wink:

^:rofl: Bahahahaaa. So true.

My friend Marlis has great fashion sense, but I don't think she'd ever use a forum. For one, she is the one who is jealous of my sense of style. (But I clearly have none!) :lol:

Now, I don't think she'd mind if I posted this awesome photo of her during her study abroad, but... :shifty:

24d3e5s.png

^if you want to preserve the identity of your friends you can always cover their faces as some people does in "what are you wearing today" and its fine. :flower:

^And the fact they care more or less about fashion doesn't mean they can't have a great style we can like.B)

Thanks lots! I hope this topic could get some nice contributions.:D
(I do know we all have friends who we like how to dress and they are busy or don't have time to get here or simply don't have any interest but thats why we can show their styles on here... some friends could be very inspiring...)

I guess my saying they couldn't care less about fashion was a nice way of saying they have neglible personal style :flower:

I had one friend who had five work outfits, and she literally wore them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday ...

One of her geeky male coworkers saw her when something had thrown off the usual schedule and said, OMG, is it Wednesday?!?!?! He was afraid he'd missed his Wednesday appointment because she was in Wednesday's outfit :rofl:

^hahahah thats too mechanical... doesn't she get bored to the max?
--

A Scottish friend from Edinburgh, pal on suicidegirls red hair with her friend clear blondish

IMG_8025_500.jpg

IMG_8028_500.jpg
IMG_8027_500.jpg

stuff0051.jpg

- She wears A rocking Pantera t shirt + SG hoodie with thumb holes in the cuffs
- Her friend wears a gray hoodie and a leopard print jacket
- Both of them with blue jeans, piercings and unseen tattoos (it was like March... so it was cold)

I guess my saying they couldn't care less about fashion was a nice way of saying they have neglible personal style :flower:

I had one friend who had five work outfits, and she literally wore them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday ...

One of her geeky male coworkers saw her when something had thrown off the usual schedule and said, OMG, is it Wednesday?!?!?! He was afraid he'd missed his Wednesday appointment because she was in Wednesday's outfit :rofl:

For me it's more that my friends do dress fashionable, but that's all they really do. Casual outfits and that's it, they look nice, but don't care about anything else fashion-related. :unsure:

I have friends who care about their clothes, but they don't care much about fashion...

Here am I with my best friend. I think you can immagine we both got a shock when we met for the first time irl. (He is a collegue from another country whom I got to know via email). :lol:

The pic is 10 years old, but we still look like that :lol:
Rafalogmig.jpg

My pal M. from Belgium is a classic man in black/dark colors

2177099.jpg
1632440.jpg

1470658.jpg
2873772.jpg

my exbestfriend from London (pictures by me). His style is based on refusing any style and anything he wore looks awesome on him...
I talked today with him... We laughed like in old times but he has evolve or something..& he said literally "I don't need to talk to him" and his right.
I keep some clothes from him and many memories and many many pictures... just some samples... (He is the singer of a London based band... all shoots by me on tour).

IMG_5367_Asmall2-1.jpg
stuff0026.jpg

IMG_9111_s-1.jpg
stuff0068.jpg

(I wish you all show your friends trends i thought this topic could work...)

this is my beloved artist friend V. from New Jersey studying in San Francisco (all self pics by her or her friends/family... love this girl shes so awesome!!)

She's got a genuine style not just with any kind of hair style but the pieces she choose to wear

victoria0001.jpg
victoria0002.jpg

victoria0003.jpg
victoria0004.jpg

victoria0005.jpg
victoria0006.jpg

victoria0007.jpg
victoria0008.jpg

^I just don't have very fancy friends, ediewho! :lol: But I would very much contribute to this thread if I could...

Please be certain that you have your friend's permission to post their pics or blur their faces. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->