Your friends' style

^It wasn't addressed to you in particular but to everybody who might post in this thread :smile:

6750348885ehij.jpg

5623870536ft7n.jpg

My friend Ye from the Country Basque... OK she's gorgeous so anything she dress it looks like trendy on her...

ye1.jpg
ye2.jpg

ye4.jpg
ye5.jpg

My Geordie (UK) friend... Adas, there was a time we used to talk everyday... none of us know what did happened to us... still a long distance friend... but a shame its not the same.... he plays drums in Several bands: THE RAWMONES (Ramones Tribute)/ ROOTS RADICALS (Rancid, Lars , Transplants)/REET HOT CHILI PEPPERS (Red Hot Chili Peppers Tribute).

I always loved his natural way to dress up... u would never guess his age... i did never care though... some friends will always be your friends

900177513_l.jpg
l_451be22756fa6aa81b2c224b13847825.jpg

l_7730a55c49634787b79f96e185d88152.jpg
l_c1ca49d5b30f4dfeb2b99cfd1ea892da.jpg

this is what i should call a brief cute friendship...
i loved his greasy hair, self spoken eyes and his natural way of looking perfect at any picture and his writings so close to him... awesome front man from the Icarus Line from Cali

these pictures are us trying to make the nerd at backstage after the gig... i remember he said (at each self mobile pic... my old mobile was a crash...) "u like this?" I was like "naaah another one" ... he looked perfect in all of them hahah but we keep trying to look more nerdy... haha (yeah my name at sg is Liv but its not my real name but my nickname there).
1180201554_f.jpg
1180648729_f.jpg

he was wearing an old black shirt and jeans...with a necklace but he was so cool even with the simplest

Other shoot from his "look at me" collection... (he loves this kind of things lots cause he's sooo photogenic) totally front man charisma
l_488da13a849e5352e3a972faab8df451.jpg

l_57768d0b4ab78d04146a101a4ded8de9.jpg

l_1a01e507dbd51fc90ede1cbdfb1f7909.jpg

such a creative boy indeed!! why they dont come back to Spain???? its a shameeeee! im such a good friend with his bus man here in Europe.

(yeah the before lined up - in case u know the band- of this band was with the nowadays guitar player of NIN but i met them when that guy was out of the band and he simply quited before join NIN, I didn't even know this when I met briefly Joe so no comments... Joe rules though!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicke Andersson (Nick Royale) (ex The Hellacopters) just a kick *** buddy cause last time he was so supporting me about my own paranoia and struggles of being a girl at my job telling me his gf records collection was bigger of his one haha...so down to earth person... i like you can talking about music with him and he is so cool about it and im a total freak person about talkign bout music... sooo boyish sometimes... hahah...

Pcs:
At one festival in the Basque Country with right another friend of mine whose a drummer and Texas Terry a punk rocker riot from Cali now located in Berlin.
toninicktexas.jpg

Last Octoberish at the farewell tour of the Hellacopters band (at the after party when he was the singer and guitar player but hes now back into drumming... he used to be the drummer of Entombed... and now he has a metal band again he loves drums hahaha...so funny after being the vocalist of a band for 15 years!!) with some others musicians of the open band ( yeah he loves caps but he has a nice hair behind them!!)
atthebar_01.jpg

posing with me and my photopass hahah although i got into backstage either way
_DSC29133_300.jpg

if you want to see him with other stylish you can watch one of his vids or type nick royale at google pics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHHFKpxjKs

well thats the ex lead guitar player of the hellacopters too, John
He's so nice and cool... girls hate me for these pis but its his way not mine haha...my friend are musicians cause im a rock photographer ..its simple and im sometimes like a boy of the gang...i mean we talk about music !!

He never takes away that cross (after the show pic)
atthebar_02.jpg

ok this shoot was his idea and got me with an awful surprise face (thats why im self censured haha) plus i was quite healthy delicate that week...so not too cute...
IMG_4517_eh.jpg

outfit during the show... sorry i couldn't catch him before he changes to something not sweating but hes a very fan of white jeans and i don't know any guy who wears them as cool
hella_001.jpg

yeah im sorry my friends rock out live!! haha (here you can see the outfit of the white jeans)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-wnqpWBkmQ

I just have friends with a great style:D but I think they dont want me to post their photos

well thats the ex lead guitar player of the hellacopters too, John
He's so nice and cool... girls hate me for these pis but its his way not mine haha...my friend are musicians cause im a rock photographer ..its simple and im sometimes like a boy of the gang...i mean we talk about music !!

He never takes away that cross (after the show pic)

ok this shoot was his idea and got me with an awful surprise face (thats why im self censured haha) plus i was quite healthy delicate that week...so not too cute...

outfit during the show... sorry i couldn't catch him before he changes to something not sweating but hes a very fan of white jeans and i don't know any guy who wears them as cool

yeah im sorry my friends rock out live!! haha (here you can see the outfit of the white jeans)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-wnqpWBkmQ

Robert would kill me for name him John!!! i think this morning my brain was dead or something :blink::o well it happens to me with my own family members so go figure with friends is even more embarrassing:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just have friends with a great style:D but I think they dont want me to post their photos

not even if you cover their faces? I dunno most of my friends here are careless or just already kind of famous so...

not even if you cover their faces? I dunno most of my friends here are careless or just already kind of famous so...

let me see if I fins something . I think I would have to take some style pics of them first:P

L. was once one of my best friends when I was a lil' kiddo...but she changed city, school, u know...
She's so hippiesque style in a really cool way, she's very sporting energy girl and woks in the Pyrenees mountains.... but well some of her relatives live here on the East coast so she was today around... then I caught her in two outfits... hehe some are quite funny shoots :D

L_4th02.jpg
L_4th03.jpg

L_4th06.jpg
L_4th07.jpg

L_4th01.jpg
L_4th08.jpg

My beloved sweet soul sister lives in Brazil but i love her to the max.!! Nathália she'a all attitude, charisma and rock and roll!:heart::heart:

n1260490008_10586_9482.jpg
8830_1233001586084_1260490008_67927.jpg

8830_1236070902815_1260490008_68750.jpg
8830_1233001786089_1260490008_67928.jpg

8830_1233002066096_1260490008_67928.jpg
8830_1233001906092_1260490008_67928.jpg

Great idea for a thread. All my friends have interesting styles. My roommate especially she has a really cool hipster vibe (in the bestway possible) I dont want to invade anyones privacy I dont even really post that many pics of myself and I dont think they would like it. But still a great idea for a thread.

^you can still asking them and cover their faces if they don't want to appear.

33wr0cl.jpg

121a2xt.jpg

6rtv2w.jpg

6hs3dd.jpg

This is my friend Caitlin. She doesn't have many pictures I could find showcasing her style, but these will do.

more from an old buddy R. against styles haha..he really had an inherent style not very reflected in those shoots though... (both pics by me...)

IMG_8254_pre_a.jpg

gig_liverpool.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->