Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations for 2019

I hope that Honor Swinton Byrne and Awkwafina would at least appear on a July or August cover, given that both actresses are currently hyped for their respective performances in "The Souvenir" and "The Farewell". Honor could also become a new face for some European house. I can see her being Miuccia's favorite and she'd also be perfect for Riccardo's Burberry.

Awkwafina for Vogue US, pretty please. I can't see it happening, but it would be so cool and deserving. I can see her getting something like W more realistically though.

Taylor Swift will release her new album at the end of Aug, Will she cover the Sept issue of US Vogue?

The Downton Abbey movie is set for release in September... hoping and praying to the fashion gods above that we don't get another Michelle Dockery cover of British Harper's Bazaar. Perhaps Laura Brown will give Michelle the cover of InStyle? They seem pretty tight.

Until now what models got more covers of 2019?

I think this is right but feel free to correct me -
My list is for Vogue covers and I just keep track of the girls who have more than 3 covers

Gigi Hadid - 5 covers
Arabia
Hong Kong
Czech
Mexico
Italia

Bella Hadid - 4 covers
Russia
Japan
Greece
Spain

Irina S - 4 covers
Latin America
Japan
Brazil
Hong Kong

Gigi Hadid - 5 covers
Arabia
Hong Kong
Czech
Mexico
Italia

Irina S - 4 covers
Latin America
Japan
Brazil
Hong Kong
If you're counting LA as a separate cover, shouldn't Gigi have an additional one? Considering they shot separate stories for the two? It's confusing because some people count Latin America and Mexico as separate covers while others don't. :sideways:

If you're counting LA as a separate cover, shouldn't Gigi have an additional one? Considering they shot separate stories for the two? It's confusing because some people count Latin America and Mexico as separate covers while others don't. :sideways:

Yes of course, I forgot about Gigi’s cover for LA, So that makes 6 covers for Gigi.

Where is Kylie’s UK cover? She just finished Glastonbury, and scored another #1 album.

The Hustlers movie trailer just came out. I'm predicting a multi-girl cover, possibly VF, for a September Issue.

Does age really impede Kaia? She hasn’t got anything until now which is a little bit odd.

Does age really impede Kaia? She hasn’t got anything until now which is a little bit odd.

It definitely does, but she's been getting a fair share of covers before that.

Perhaps Lizzo is getting an InStyle cover in the next few months? I can see Laura being the one to put her on the cover. So far Lizzo has only fronted V from the fashion mags, if I'm not mistaken.

Taylor Swift also has a collab' with Stella McCartney coming soon, if you add that to her upcoming album, it wouldn't be surprising to have her on the cover of Vogue US.

US VOGUE 2019

In NO particular order:
ZENDAYA
RIHANNA (because she should have a cover every year)
BLAKE LIVELY
KARLIE KLOSS
SERENA WILLIAMS
THE RETURN OF LINDA EVANGELISTA
CYNTHIA ERIVO
MARGOT ROBBIE
JENNIFER HUDSON or TAYLOR SWIFT (CATS)
SCARLETT JOHANSSON
ADUT WITH OTHER “IT” MODELS
VIOLA DAVIS or TRACEE ELLIS ROSS

EXTRAS:
MICHELLE OBAMA