Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

This year is battle between Angie and GaGa. GaGa just had Chromatica Tour out on Max and new album is done, plus don’t forget Joker 2, very big Oscar Buzz. On another hand Angie has Atelier Jolie, starting her campaign for Oscar for “Maria”. I mean she truly embodies Maria Callas. If we look the history of that director Portman was Jackie O, Stewart was Lady Di and both snatched Oscar nom so no doubt Angie will get one too. There is very big Oscar buzz for that too, plus all of her children are getting rid of Pitt’s surname. Something is going on. Campaign started with Vogue Japan. I think she could get September US by Annie like Callas. Thoughts???

This year is battle between Angie and GaGa. GaGa just had Chromatica Tour out on Max and new album is done, plus don’t forget Joker 2, very big Oscar Buzz. On another hand Angie has Atelier Jolie, starting her campaign for Oscar for “Maria”. I mean she truly embodies Maria Callas. If we look the history of that director Portman was Jackie O, Stewart was Lady Di and both snatched Oscar nom so no doubt Angie will get one too. There is very big Oscar buzz for that too, plus all of her children are getting rid of Pitt’s surname. Something is going on. Campaign started with Vogue Japan. I think she could get September US by Annie like Callas. Thoughts???

What why is it a "battle" between them? You mean for the September issue or at the Oscars? :ermm:

GettyImages-2151800586%20(1).jpg

Its only a matter of time before she gets a major cover. She's one of the most prominent faces in basketball and is as talented as she is stunning. Literally a 6'3 athlete that looks like Tyra Banks. If shot well she would have a stunning cover and ed. She was shot in April for a digital isue I think but the photos were largely forgettable.
MylesLoftin_Angel-006.jpg

vogue

I'm predicting a big American / Global Vogue Wicked/Oz spectacular.

Jenna Ortega for a UK monthly for Beetlejuice. Elle?
Maybe Winona for a UK monthly too?

Paul Mescal for Gladiator? Would US Vogue put him on the cover?

oh yes hunny go get that well overdue cover
I do think one with Jamie Lee Curtis could finally happen next year for the Freakier Friday release? or maybe Vanity Fair is more realistic

I would buy 531 copies if it did happen, because I've been ride or die for Lindsay since I was a pre-teen, but I just don't see her as a Vogue woman - whatever that means anymore. Maybe an exclusive (her with her kid?) would seal the deal, though. I think Vanity Fair, Interview, Nylon, Elle, or Harper's Bazaar would be a good fit because she already has a history of covers with them.

I would buy 531 copies if it did happen, because I've been ride or die for Lindsay since I was a pre-teen, but I just don't see her as a Vogue woman - whatever that means anymore. Maybe an exclusive (her with her kid?) would seal the deal, though. I think Vanity Fair, Interview, Nylon, Elle, or Harper's Bazaar would be a good fit because she already has a history of covers with them.

well fwiw they've been consistently featuring her online for the last couple years (I believe her Life in Looks is still one of the most watched) the projects she's been doing likely hurt her chances more than anything but *if* she ever manages to book a more serious role I think she'd score one (if Disney doesn't get it for them). just saw Nina Garcia also posted a selfie with her and mentioned Freaky Friday but yeah, even if not as meaningful nowadays I'd still like to see her get Vogue precisely because she's already covered most of the others many times. it does feel like it's all leading up to it.

No way. A met gala invite is more likely.

she's already been to the Met Gala a few times, the Karl exhibit prob would've been the most meaningful moment to have her back (they even shared her Life in Looks talking about him at the time, but I believe she was in Dubai about to give birth anyway) and just about anyone goes nowadays, it wouldn't be as big of a deal... especially when she's already being invited back to big events like the VF Oscar party, that Kering dinner a few days ago etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->