Your Nails

I like my hands and shape of my nails.:blush: Usually I keep my nails short, though I like them to be a bit longer, but not much because then they disrupt me. My tips are naturally white and when my nails are bare or when I use just a base coat (which doesn't happen very often), it looks like I have french mani.:D
My toenails are always short (long toenails really don't look very appealing to me:sick:).
I'm truly a nail polish addict so I pay a lot of attention to my nails and I keep buying nail polishes, even though I have so many colours I don't know where else to put them.:rolleyes:
My nails are always painted.:ninja:

I dislike too long nails.
My nails are average-lenght and i prefer to colour them basically with dark and unusual nail polishes.

how often do you guys reapply nail polish?
I used to bite my nails so they look pretty weird, like the white part of it is a bit dicolored and it starts too far down so I always use a strong bright color on them to cover it up..

^the white bit of my nails starts too far down too :( always have to wear colour because of this.

discoloured nails are quite easy to fix. You can try brushing them gently with whitening toothpaste. Alternatively you can buy nail brightening treatments like this one by Scholl:

superdrug.com

has anyone tried the Topshop matte topcoat?

^ I have tried the Scholl treatment and it's quite good, I didn't see great results as my nails weren't bad at all but they were a bit brighter.

Nah I wont use my money on it since I basically never go without nailpolish ^^ I like wearing it and when ever I don't wear it my nails break and get al flaky(spl?)

Can someone help me out, I've gotten over having a silly cold for about a month but most of my nails have been chipped and are so brittle. It's been about a week or two since I've recovered and they are still really fragile and haven't grown much since they keep breaking, the other day I broke a nail by just putting a dish in the dishwasher! I've been putting a nail strengthener on but it doesn't seem to help. Any tips to strengthen them? :smile:

^ Thank you thank you! :buzz: I will definitely try this, can't stand breaking them any longer! Believe it or not I broke one just last night sleeping :shock:
Thank you so very much!!!! :D

Some tips: :D you can use Nail Power only for a few weeks (6 if I'm not mistaken), it's more like a treatment and you can continue using it after 6 months as the need arises. If there is no pause it can lead to the opposite effect-nails become too dehydrated and they crack again.
It's really really strong, it contains 1, 5% of formaldehyde, so I suggest you to apply it near opened window. :smile:
Start on Monday. :D Apply one thin coat, on Tuesday second coat (right over the first coat), on Wednesday third coat. On Thursday remove all of it and apply just one coat which you have till next Monday and so on. I hope that's understandable. :D
Do not forget to protect your cuticle, this is very important! Use some cuticule oil everyday!:wink: After Nail Power treatment (or between) use Nail Active to restore balance again.:flower:

^ Very very helpful tips! So excited for the results, I really can't wait lol it sounds so pathetic, I know :blush: but YAY!!!! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->