Yves Saint Laurent S/S 2012 : Mariacarla Boscono by David Sims

Pradable

Reaction score
memo-ysl.jpg

CHANGE OF HABIT: Stefano Pilati has broken with tradition by entrusting Yves Saint Laurent’s spring-summer campaign to David Sims, after nine seasons of working with Ines van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. This confirms a report in WWD on November 25. The ads, which are scheduled to break in February issues worldwide, feature model Mariacarla Boscono sporting hyper-stylized eyebrows. Guido Palau did hair and Diane Kendal the makeup.

wwd

Last edited by a moderator:
Prada with Poly and now this...... :woot:
STUNNING Campaign, MariaCarla looks perfect in every way! :blush:
Sims + MariaCarla = PERFECTION!

Please, could some moderator change the tittle to Yves Saint Laurent Printemps Été (or Spring Summer W/E) 2012?

That hair is a big NO. Other than that, I like it.

CHANGE OF HABIT: Stefano Pilati has broken with tradition by entrusting Yves Saint Laurent’s spring-summer campaign to David Sims, after nine seasons of working with Ines van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. This confirms a report in WWD on Nov. 25. The ads, which are scheduled to break in February issues worldwide, feature model Mariacarla Boscono sporting hyper-stylized eyebrows. Guido Palau did hair and Diane Kendal the makeup.
wwd...

the second shot is better but i find it too muted for my taste

I much prefer I&V for YSL. I wish they kept the photographers.
Generally it's not too bad, but what's that hair?

i think the hair looks kind of cool- different, but the eyebrows throw me off

I love the hair as well and the eyebrows don't bother me...the make-up and hair to me are whats conceptual but not so much that they take away from the clothes which are the real star...all that combined makes this campaign a win for me...I cant wait to see more images!! :heart:

Best campaign so far. Hands Down.

Best shoes this season, too.

David Sims is magnificent. I wish more labels would employ Sims over Meisel.

:sick:i don't like the hair or eyebrows. from the shoulders up, i'm getting john galliano. and below the shoulders, ysl.

I'm a bit 'iffy' on the first photo, but the second shot is sublime. :shock::heart: Leave it to Sims to blow it out of the water.

Gorgeous
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boubs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->