Zac Efron

Zac Efron holds on to a commemorative hockey stick as he leaves Staples Center with a buddy after the final game in the Stanley Cup on Monday (June 11) in Los Angeles.
zac-efron-stanley-cup.jpg

The 24-year-old actor (wearing a Tod’s bomber jacket) cheered on the L.A. Kings as they won their first Stanley Cup!

Reports of Zac and girlfriend Lily Collins splitting surfaced Monday.

Also pictured inside: Ellen Page heading home after the last Stanley Cup game.

FYI: Zac is wearing Topman trousers!

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron leaving the final match of the Stanley Cup…
justjared

Zac Efron leaves a business meeting while holding a script on Thursday (June 14) in Los Angeles.
zac-efron-script.jpg

The 24-year-old actor is nominated for three Teen Choice Awards this year – “Choice Movie Actor: Romance” for his work in The Lucky One, “Choice Movie Voice” for Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax and “Choice Movie Liplock” for The Lucky One (alongside co-star Taylor Schilling).

The ceremony, which will include performances by No Doubt, Flo Rida, and DJ Pauly D, will air live Sunday, July 22 @ 8PM ET/PT on FOX!

FYI: Zac is wearing Topman trousers!

15+ pictures inside of Zac Efron carrying a script…
justjared

Zac Efron leaves a business meeting while holding a script on Thursday (June 14) in Los Angeles.
justjared

New photo :wub:

97kEm.jpg

-tumblr/justzefron

I think the original source is a some twitter profile, but whatever :P

He's looking fine but he should drop the pout in some of these pictures.

Zac was at some ski resort this weekend. Some people said that he was playing with Huskies and it was so cute.

Omg, I'm going to die :wub:

Zac was at some ski resort this weekend. Some people said that he was playing with Huskies and it was so cute.

Omg, I'm going to die :wub:

Awww you saw tweet about it ?

Zac Efron shows off his killer arms in this hot new ad campaign for John John Denim!
The 24-year-old actor was revealed as the face of the fashion line earlier this year and went to Brazil to announce his partnership.

Source : JustJared

The shoot is very tacky, but he's still gorgeous

^ No, I saw a public message (status) on his vk.com official community ^_^

I love the first shot and the shots with lether jacket B)

Can't wait for the video and full HQs ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->