Zara #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Oh no no no, don't bother, it was just in case you did when you were there :blush:

Definetly i'm not going to Zara in the next few weeks.God i want everything a saw almost everything from the campaing including the amazing shoulderpad jacket.It was amazing the shape of the shoulder pad was really good in fact it's really really similar to balmain

8c0935b3b140.jpg

IMG00235-20090814-1908.jpg

IMG00237-20090814-1910.jpg

IMG00236-20090814-1909.jpg

i just want tight high boots!!!:cry:

p.s. love your blaizer caroulemapoule!:heart:i don't know if i shpuld buy it, i have too many blk blaizers:huh:

caroule,
the blazer looks great on you!

i went and found the shoulder pad blouse in black as well... so happy!
so many shoulder pads around but this Zara one is so far the best one!
also bought the chanel like tweed coat. must see if its a keeper

^Thank you! I think we have this one in our store but I don't know whether I should wait for the one Toni wears - maybe we won't even get it to the store...

Bought a nice long skirt in black, very much like one Kate Moss and Ashley Olsen have worn before... Just what I needed, so perfect!

Ashley+Olsen.jpg

flatbroke&fabulous

^Me too! It has a little Rick Owens touch!

honeyisle
wow. the bag looks amazing! how much was it?

Oh it was $129 can. A little pricey for Zara I guess, but I really love it as I'm kind of tired of lugging around a massive handbag:lol:

I really need those platform "Burberry" boots.

hanni - i love the studded pumps. hope to find them in my zara when i get back from vacation.

vintagebabay - can you post a pic of the skirt? TIA :flower:

I've been waiting for thigh high boots for ages, Zara hasn't put them in store yet and neither have any other stores. :cry:

yep i know - i find myself asking SA in any of zara stores in crocow for those on and on again. Still one answer - no, we still don't have those in stock.

I went to Zara today and found this. I tried it on and had to get it, hahaha.

DSC01118.jpg
DSC01119.jpg

(my photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back