Zara #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh great!! thank you for this information, now i can't wait to receive it :smile:

i am so mad!!! pis#ed off....
i bought a leather bag today, a top and a skirt. bag and top are from new collection, that i actually like.... and now i went on zara.com to check prices for few other items i saw, but forgot prices... and since there are no prices on zara Serbia, i went on Slovenia's page. can you believe that EVERYTHING is at least 5 euros cheaper in Slovenia? its from 5 to 20 euros.... should i contact someone? we have 3 big Zara stores only in Belgrade and more in other cities.... :cry::ninja:

^ I heard that you have higher prices as we do, but the prices in Zaras around the world are very different, in Spain everything is much cheaper than in other countries, sadly. Depends on the margin, taxes, imports etc.

I catch this messenger bag on their website, I love it and it's real leather for just 70 €! Has anyone seen it in rl? How big it is, the measurements aren't written there?

zara.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ but we are poor!!! yeah, i know that prices in spain are lower.... guess ill just visit family in slovenia more often!!! B)

I love all knitwear rom Zara, i know some of you have had problems in the past with some sweaters but all I´ve ever bought has been fantastic and longlasting. Anyway, I´d love to get a yellow sweater or similar but can´t bother to go to the malls this weeks just to look around. Anyone has seen anything similar to what I´m looking for?

I love all knitwear rom Zara, i know some of you have had problems in the past with some sweaters but all I´ve ever bought has been fantastic and longlasting. Anyway, I´d love to get a yellow sweater or similar but can´t bother to go to the malls this weeks just to look around. Anyone has seen anything similar to what I´m looking for?

didn't see anything yellow.... there are white and camel stuff, though.... why don't you look for it on zara.com?

I did, but I know that most of the time there are more stuff in the store that doesn´t show up in the website. I just thought I´ll throw it out here an see if anybody could give me any pointers.. Ill have to go to the store......wow I just re-read that, how incredibly lazy that sounds lol.

these are beautiful, does anyone have them?

zara.com

to all the girls (and guys) who recently bought the big leather bag that comes in brown, red & black: how is it holding up? is it still as stiff as it was in the beginning or does it break in beautifully?
I'm still debating on whether to buy it or not, as you can see :P

Has anyone seen this blazer in store?

55f320f1f3a288e2

sofis snapshots

Purchased the new white tux fitted smoking jacket today. Very cute in person.

Picture6-8.png

image credit: zara.com

got this great 'pull' last week
zara.com

I really like the structure of the knit

I agree, they look like they are absolutely not comfy.

as most Zara high heels are.... :doh::doh:

the mid-heels and the flats are absolutely fine. I happen to own 2 pairs of Zara pumps that I love, both about 5-6cm heels. But higher ones are really painful to wear, even during trying on in the shop, my feet will start protesting.

I've been looking all over for these pumps. I'm looking for a size 36. Unfortunately they were sold out in Amsterdam. Has anyone seen them somewhere in the Netherlands or Belgium?

Zara-New-Collection.jpg

shoeorgasme.com

i'd really love to see a picture of these shoes worn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->