Topshop #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never buy knitwear from Topshop. I think it looks cheap and doesn't hold up well - bobbles very easily. They also put a lot of angora in their jumpers which means bits get everywhere! I just stick to their dresses etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my shoes from topshop. They are wonderful. How ever the delivery took over 3 weeks

so......it appears that the average dress price has risen from £30-£40 all the way up to £60-£90 in a mere six months.
ever feel like someone's having a laugh at us?

I just got a topshop style note with a picture of two girls wearing really cute dresses (imo) but as usual they are no where to be found on the topshop online site..I always thought it was really weird to have models wearing clothes they don't even sell in those style notes :innocent:

Some latest purchases. Really pleased with these, especially the cream shirt and suede skirt.

I didn't buy the shorts, but they are quite cute.

Topshop.com

How's is their sizing? I'm not sure whether to order a 2 or a 4

I think the sizing for both bottoms and tops varies so wildly that it is impossible to say.

A few months back, i found that 2 pairs of martha jeans (both claiming to be a size UK10) had different waist measurements by around 2 to 3 inches. Kind of freaky but true, so i rarely trust them nowadays, especially if they cant even remain consistent with identical pairs of jeans.

On the whole though, i find their recent tops to be rather large, and the bottoms somewhat normal to small fitting.

But again, one thing will fit me in a 6, another in a 10.

To Ina: I can at least say that their blouses and shirts in particular are somewhat generous at the moment. Some of their size 6's are really loose on me, and i am not a size 6 - at least not by tape measured measurements. I find that anything slightly loose fitting is really loose right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
A few months back, i found that 2 pairs of martha jeans (both claiming to be a size UK10) had different waist measurements by around 2 to 3 inches. Kind of freaky but true, so i rarely trust them nowadays, especially if they cant even remain consistent with identical pairs of jeans.

The same happened with me, but both bottoms claimed to be a 26"

Got this today, bargain =) £7
blueksirt.jpg

topshop.com

i bought their cable knit jumper which said was machine washable at 30 degrees...and it completely shrunk :( i really hope i can get an exchange because it's just ridiculous they could have just changed it to hand wash on the label..

i love their christmas collection video that was in their email that blue jumper that's on the front page is so nice

i got the peter pan collar velvet dress! I dont know if I will keep it though, I normally wear a size 6 in topshop but this was a the last one and a petite size 4 and even though the fit is okay I feel like it may be a bit too short ...my body is well proportioned and even though I am quite petite, my legs are still longer than my torso. I really want the dress though! I do think it is ridiculous that its £95 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->