Zara #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont you girls think they look better in zara's web than they do real life?

GetCloser, IMO they also look very elegant in real life :flower:

Yes they are so elegant, perfect!

xjessiex, I've seen them in Belgium, in Ghent.

ahhh! I tried it on when they came out and i totally regret not getting it!!! :(

ok so there are so many coloured chinos/cotton trousers in wonderufll colours atm in zara, havent had chance to get to store but photos on website makes them look...well...all the same if im honnest so im stuck anyone seen any in person? got a pair? to know which are the nicest ones? thort you lot were people to ask thanks :flower:

Has anyone seen this blazer in store?

edit: please do not quote image
sofis snapshots

Yes i have seen it!! it is from studio line!!! Absolutely amazing! its around 160$ i think.. not sure. I would have bought it if I have extra money right now. =P

Last edited by a moderator:
^ ok thanks!

Yes I do! I lookrd a bit better on the site than in real life imo. Still lovely though. Should've gotten them. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

I do. Especially when worn those shoes look like the feet are totally squeezed into them... I love the concept...but from the front they look so silly when worn! I saw 2,3 girls wearing them in pictures on fashionblogs...

Zara now has those valentino kitten heels look-alikes every editor wore a while ago.

^^ That's great (if you happen to be in Denmark :P)! Where did you read this? I wonder if they'll be opening the online shop for Finland at some point too...

How did you like it?? I just realized mine is sleeveless but it's very similar to the one in the pic you posted.

i wear it today :D and i love it!! the quality is great and the cut is so lovely :smile: my husband thought i payed alot for that dress and he was very relieved and surprised when i told him it's just ZARA... :lol:

is it just me or does there seem to be less runway copies or "inspirations" at zara lately?

is it just me or does there seem to be less runway copies or "inspirations" at zara lately?

Uhm, i wouldnt be so sure... Chloé and Chanel inspiration has been spotted recently.

ss11cloneszapatoschanel.jpg

1514001105_1_1_2.jpg

ChloeSS11-3.jpg

and i guess these are the valentino look-alike?
1140001020_2_4_2.jpg

Im not into any of these shoes tho.
credits: zara, devilwearszara, style

no, I so another valentino look-alike, quite clearly so, with studs and all

I dont see any studded one on the website, would you mind to post it please? :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->