Zara #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
the flat ones?????? OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
only 100 euros????:woot:
flat suede ones???

I saw them in stores today...but I live in London!

Has anyone seen any of those blue wrap around/high waist skirts in London? I saw one XS in Covent Garden but I'm looking for S or M. Thank you!

yesterday i went to the store and saw a beautiful lblack leather bag with golden chain and zippers...but i cannot find pic anyere, does any of u guys knows it?

yesterday i went to the store and saw a beautiful lblack leather bag with golden chain and zippers...but i cannot find pic anyere, does any of u guys knows it?

Yes, I think I know the bag you're talking about - was it fairly large? If it's the same one it's gorgeous!

ok here is some a clone that has been posted in devilwearszara.elleblogs.es

zara-burberry.JPG

left D&G right zara, must say it look identical and if you want it buy it becuase i think it can disappear.

More like, left: Burberry Prorsum / right: Zara :wink:

That's a pretty shameless knockoff, right? :lol:

Went to Zara today and tried on these shoes (129€ or 139€), blazer with shoulder pads (119€) and this beautiful coat (139€).

Taken by me (with my Crapberry:doh:)

Omg I'm absolutely in love with the heels in #97 :woot: :blush: Really need to check my store this week! Though, usually our store only carries the worst and most boring things and never those that I see somewhere on the net or in mags and totally would want to buy but well.. :rolleyes:

argh.. I phoned my local Zara 4 times today.. their Monday delivery was late, and more late and late again..and in the end they didn't unpack it all.. not to mention the worst customer service I got in the end..

The SA on the other end basically wouldn't help me unless I was able to provide the 'serial number' on the boot (that flat thigh high boot half of us are lusting after..) didn't care that I could describe it etc and just told me to drop by..

Given that I've been phoning the past several weeks on the two days that they have new deliveries (often waiting for ages on the phone) ..and they have atleast been able to tell me that they haven't arrived on the other occassions..
I'm not about to drop everything and grap a cab just because the SA can't be bothered..

I even tried to pull the "it's kind of hard for me to go as I'm a week over my due time and could burst any moment.." :lol: to no avail..

I even tried to pull the "it's kind of hard for me to go as I'm a week over my due time and could burst any moment.." :lol: to no avail..
:lol:

Are these boots ok for wearing them in snow/rain?
245707-1-1249467985185.jpg

vanillascented.blogg.no

argh.. I phoned my local Zara 4 times today.. their Monday delivery was late, and more late and late again..and in the end they didn't unpack it all.. not to mention the worst customer service I got in the end..

The SA on the other end basically wouldn't help me unless I was able to provide the 'serial number' on the boot (that flat thigh high boot half of us are lusting after..) didn't care that I could describe it etc and just told me to drop by..

Given that I've been phoning the past several weeks on the two days that they have new deliveries (often waiting for ages on the phone) ..and they have atleast been able to tell me that they haven't arrived on the other occassions..
Well that is just bad but I do understand where they are coming from a little. Where I work unpacking a late shipment is a B, for most of the morning that is where all our attention is. That is if you even finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Are these boots ok for wearing them in snow/rain?

vanillascented.blogg.no

I would not recommend it for snow. I have these shoes and they are comfy, but a bit wobbly, because they are really, really high, and I'm a high heel pro and walk around in such heights 24/7.
Me and my friend got massively drunk the other day and both wore them. In the end we had to take a taxi home, because we couldn't make it on those. :P

In a nutshell: Get them and have some taxi money ready! :wink:

I want to buy them but I don't know whether to get them or to get the ones in post #108 . They're similar, but I think the ones in #108 are also ok for snow (because of the better leather:unsure:)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->