Zara #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverandnone

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
Older threads can be found here and here

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone see Kourtey's cargo shorts in store?

kourtney-kardashian-050810-10.jpg

celebrity gossip

I think I need to visit my nearest Zara soon to check if the swallow print dress is there already. Would anyone know what fabric it's made of? :smile:

I wore my cat print dress last weekend, and I'm really pleased with how it looks. However, I haven't washed it yet in fear of shrinking it!

I think I need to visit my nearest Zara soon to check if the swallow print dress is there already. Would anyone know what fabric it's made of? :smile:

I wore my cat print dress last weekend, and I'm really pleased with how it looks. However, I haven't washed it yet in fear of shrinking it!

swallow print dress is made of knit fabric [viscose/elastane] really comfortable.

I got this bag today and I love it! It's super small and lovely, yum!

^ omg I am so so jealous!!! That bag was in store about a month ago here and I missed out big time! Its been haunting me ever since!!! Great purchase though I really need to restrain the green eyed monster inside of me!

Really? We just got it in in my local store, there was 3 left I think. I can totally understand you, though!

Thanks you guys :wub:

Oh yeah, it's €30 and pleather. I wish it came in leather and in beige...

30 euro!! Wow, I am having to stop myself from looking up how much flights to denmark are! It does come in beige or like a tan colour too and dark brown. Yes I think its evident from this obsessive post how much Ive thought about it... Just receiting to myself that happiness comes from within not from material objects. Yeaaa its not working :P

I've seen the cat dress on eb@y for upwards of 90 and 134 USD! Ridiculous.

Just a warning: I've worn my cat dress less than 10 times now and there are patches of thin areas and some pilling. :ninja: I still love it though.

just got a basic blazer at zara. they make great blazers do they specialize on it or something?

i love zara blazers! they're very well made. i've said it before, i'll say it again, they make awesome shoes and blazers. I bought another one last night, a basic cropped black with a small shoulder padding, i love it!. will share it here soon.

just got a basic blazer at zara. they make great blazers do they specialize on it or something?

Well personally I think when you're paying more than $100 CDN on a Blazer at Zara (and most Blazers I find do tend to be around more than the $100 CDN Price Mark) then you expect some good quality, even if it's fast fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->