Topshop #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone who visits this thread from Manchester? Just want to ask a question about a dress

I'm guessing it says the boots are from Topshop? It's Russian so not sure. But has anyone ever seen the the boots (online)? Normally I don't go for these type of shoes with a relatively low wedge but I think I like em.. lol

File2243.jpg

scanned by Stereo Flo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the pleat skirts too, and the midi versions - they have a sort of delicate..... glamour.

Please let us know how it looks in real life, im wondering how short they are when worn? :smile:

i got the peter pan collar velvet dress! I dont know if I will keep it though, I normally wear a size 6 in topshop but this was a the last one and a petite size 4 and even though the fit is okay I feel like it may be a bit too short ...my body is well proportioned and even though I am quite petite, my legs are still longer than my torso. I really want the dress though! I do think it is ridiculous that its £95 though.

How lucky! Sorry to hear about the length though. I always have this issue with petites unless purchasing coats. They are still floating around ebay for a crazy amount of money. So upset they didnt restock them - and cant even afford to indulge if they do! :o

Im sure you'll find the perfect way to wear it.

I love the pleat skirts too, and the midi versions - they have a sort of delicate..... glamour.

Please let us know how it looks in real life, im wondering how short they are when worn? :smile:

That´s exactly what i like about them!
Of couse! I´ll tell you how it fits when i receive it! I ordered them online.

i quite like the skirts but i want them in the lighter blue colour!

Isn't this print kind of inappropriate? :glare:.. even if that's the point, it's still nonsense.. here's hoping they don't move on to swastika motifs next month. :meow:

topshop.jpg

[topshop.com]

I'm liking a lot of the more dressy items, but i want to spend money on stuff i'd get a lot of wear out of :-S

I got a white corsage necklace in the sale for £4 today. I wanted it when it was full price (£15) glad i waited =)

i hadn't noticed that MulletProof :huh:

got these today

img-thing

polyvore

27S44XGLD_thumb.jpg

32P21XPEW_thumb.jpg

topshop

Can anyone ID this Topshop dress or tell me when it came out?
!B885(RwEWk~$(KGrHqF,!hcEzeWOobdsBM4,E,sQB!~~_12.JPG

ebay.com

Isn't this print kind of inappropriate? :glare:.. even if that's the point, it's still nonsense.. here's hoping they don't move on to swastika motifs next month. :meow:

Recently a club promoter used swastikas on his Halloween facebook event. He seemed to think it was 'edgy'.

I didn't. I thought it was offensive and ********.

I really fancy this twice as im concern -if not some dress as similar as this looks- back into the store item

Leopard Print Peter Pan Ponte Collar Black Shift Dress
screenshot6xd.jpg

topshop.com

hey! im hoping this isnt off topic, but i've got a question, how does topshop and asos shoe sizing compare?

i wear a 9-9.5 in australia, which is meant to be about a 7 in the UK but I have UK 8 shoes from topshop that are tight but bearable, so could someone please tell me if topshop shoes run smaller or larger, and any tips which size shoes to get on asos (7, 8 or 9)? (im asking in the asos thread too but this one has more people, and topshop is the only UK shoe i can compare to)

thanks soo much! and sorry if this is off topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->