Zara #5

I bought two jeans two years ago, they are still new and they are may favourites.

However, I agree quality and design in Zara has made a turn for the worse. Their prices have also gone way up.

Wore my Zara embroidered bomber jacket today (I liked it so much I bought 2 - different sizes - am very happy with the quality of this piece, the embroidery and the fabric), must take a pic of the M to compare sizing, I think I like the slouchier M when I wear sneakers (I'm wearing an S below:(

DSC_0612.jpg

Tried them with my skorts, but quickly changed when I saw my pasty legs
blush.gif
I also like the quality of this skort, but may need to buy another in a smaller size...
DSC_0597.jpg

I agree about the polyester issue :( I am usually a polyester snob, but caved when I saw Zara's crossover checked blouse, as I really liked the design and colour.

^yep their quality has gone down the drain in the past two years, like it's going out of style.. screw that, I'm not buying from them anymore..

I've noticed this too. I placed a very large order and ended up returning everything. While it looked great online, in person most of the items looked cheap and all the sweaters were incredibly itchy.

Really? Did some shopping for basics today (denim shorts and leather flats) here in Lithuania and sales are nowhere to be seen. Hope they start soon though because I've been eyeing a few pieces for quite some time now :smile:

the stores in my city had sales also. went today, didnt see any "must haves".

I got this one on the sales from my mum as a super belated birthday present:

15e2dd42273350b6f10e1571bb5e9167.jpg

And got this basic from her too, as I wear these a lot and she was feeling guilty for not having given me anything for my birthdat (early April) yet :lol: :

b47c93a64579da77b5c4994c02324446.jpg

And I also ordered this one as I never saw it irl and am waiting on it:

fdb13753277876663de5f0ba4618db46.jpg

zara.com

Ahh finally, the time has come - further reductions! I'm so happy as I have been trying on the oriental jacket in their changing every other day for the past two weeks! I also picked up the Dries inspired shirts and the necklace just cause I thought it was cool.

I love Zara's jewellery their new collection stuff is simply beautiful but I resisted.

all images are from wwww.zara.com/uk

Attachments

• zara11.jpg
    zara11.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
  • zara1.jpg
    zara1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1
  • zara3.jpg
    zara3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1
I went to the sales yesterday byt basically all the interesting ones were all sizes 42 or so. It always happens. Anyway, i rarely buy anything from the sales in high street. But yesterday i finally got lucky and bought tartan/check printed loose silk pants only 19 and something €. :P

I got this from Zara, I tried it on the other day but decided to buy it online...

*Photo by me from my instagram account.

I got a shirt and a dress, cheap off the sales, and trying out an 'emergency' look as nothing I own fits anymore ;_;

I started to lose interest in Zara because it gets more and more expensive with average quality, but after seeing the fall 13 campaign, O M G, it's going to be ZARA MANIA all over again!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited

I was overwhelmed when I entered the store, looks like Saint Laurent and Céline inspired the latest collection quite a bit. There is still some great pieces there though..

I was overwhelmed when I entered the store, looks like Saint Laurent and Céline inspired the latest collection quite a bit. There is still some great pieces there though..

YUP. The website has the video/ad campaign and it's straight up Saint Laurent/Celine/Proenza Schouler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->