Zara x Stefano Pilati 2024

Stefano always styles himself the best…
So sad he doesnt have a house, and so sad that we are commenting on ZARA on here.. Zara is not fashion. Its a horrible corporation that treats their employees like sh** and produces so much waste.
Ugh…

I’ll be the devil’s advocate on this one: so much hyping or whatever he’s doing when constantly revisiting his previous collections for other brands to come up with this? unless he had any sort of guidelines, I’ve seen unassigned Zara collections on the rails looking better than this.

also, what is Giselle summoning this time? coz this is the most average she has ever looked.

Not sure what you gays were expecting from the fabrications.... its zara... they needed to recreate the vibe and fit with the cheapest fabrics they could find...

Hope the drop wont be as crazy as h&m ones.... im sure a lot of this is going in my cart. I guess it will be priced more like massimo dutti than zara?

Zara recently sells some better clothing with decent embroideries and pure material like silk. So it's not all disastrous and wasteful.

Stefano can still pose!
Gisele is being outmodeled (is that a word?) here…

Tbh, I wish he used someone else because weirdly I don’t think she had that kind of presence anymore. She is either Mother Nature or Glamour girl and here, she is neither. But the name Gisele will generate a lot of buzz. He could have used Claudia Schiffer.

The collection is very actually very bourgeois, compared to what he is doing at his own brand. It’s still quite austere but also very interesting in terms of design for the most adventurous pieces.

I don’t worry about the quality of Zara. You know what you are getting and sometimes for exclusive collections, they kind of elevate their standards. I bought a jacket from their Atelier line, the NG 18th inspired jacket and the quality was good.
Indeed I expect the quality to be similar to Massimo Dutti.

What I think is the success of this collection is the actual fact that it feels designed. It looks like he adapted his propos to Zara. I find this superior to the mess he did for Fendi where the standards are more elevated.

A lot of it seems very directed at a fashion savvy crowd. Some ugly stuff, some questionable things but it’s a good collection. I’m tempted to buy a lot of stuff actually from both men and women.

He was never the kind of man I‘d aspire to dress or look like, not in 10 or 15 years even, and this collection did nothing to change that.

Since the comparison with Uniqlo came up - I think the way Christophe Lemaire dresses and carries himself off as well as the clothes I have from his own line and Uniqlo are far more handsome than anything I can see here…

This collaboration is miles better than those Uniqlo basic collaborations, Ortega should definitely back him up for his namesake label.
The ethos of Zara and Uniqlo are very different no? One is essentials focused and the other one is fashion focused.
I don’t think the comparison is valid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->