Zara x Stefano Pilati 2024

Ok I love Stefano I can't help myself
Ok this is good at least good
Giselle looks lost in space here
Love few pieces here tbh

The ethos of Zara and Uniqlo are very different no? One is essentials focused and the other one is fashion focused.
I don’t think the comparison is valid.

The question for me is more whether or not you can produce an 'honest' product given those prices - Something that is made with decent fabrics and construction, good cut, etc. - If I had to prioritize on anything, I would rather wear super-basic clothes delivering on those terms rather than the fashion aspect.

Jil Sander's collection wasn't exactly super fashionable or delivering on anything we hadn't come to expect from her already - Fashion had already moved elsewhere when she left her own house and I remember some members on TFS mentioning that it looked like it was aesthetically stuck in the early 2000s.

People bought it anyway for the subtle refinement in the factors I mentioned about earlier. It made me think perhaps newness isn’t that much needed when you do one thing well. Hedi would certainly agree on that.

The womenswear is flawless, so immaculate and chic. Always did adore Stefano Pilati's Yves Saint Laurent, so I'm very much into this slight reincarnation. I'm obsessed with those high-neck and halter-neck looks, and the jumpsuit with the high empire waist and bow detailing.

The womenswear looks quite heavy and suffocating. I don´t see anything interesting here. And the menswear...my God, what a big ego Stefano has!! He looks like a mid-aged politician trying to look modern to get more votes.

Well, in fact he reminds me of a former Spanish Primer Minister: Mariano Rajoy

5a0035f932c86.jpg

publico.es

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->