Does Designer Make you Fashionable?

BrothaG said:
That kid AND his website are so extremely pathetic.

I agree. That kid alone is sufficient for a "no" answer to the original question of this thread. I don't think I've ever seen a worse dressed person in my life, that kid doesn't have an ounce of style or good taste in him. He might as well be attaching hundred dollar bills all over his body.

Ick! I've heard this guy mentioned before and never really bothered taking the time to see what he was all about....thank heavens I didn't. Wow....the epitome of a FASHION VICTIM!!!!

I'm with As You Like It as well. I don't associate fashion with style. To me it's all in how you express your personality. Doesn't mean designer at all. And if one does,I would so hope that the person doesn't take designer acid trip like this guy. Do your own thing with it....don't be a walking ad campaign!

i_<3_chanel said:
obviously ! :rolleyes:

:lol:

most definitely not

tht's smthn i wish so many ppl would learn
just b/c yr wearing dior blahblah doesn't mean you have 'style'

i'm no fashionista. haha ! although i have been called one {apparently it's a compliment ! :ermm: }
but i have a distinctive taste & style
none of my wardrobe is designer. none
& tht's b/c right now there's no point in buying designer stuff for me
when my tastes + style are still developing & changing
+ i prefer to buy one off things frm cheap shops & alter them for me :heart:
i'm not one for looking like a clone :doh:

anyway. this discussion to me is redundant
there will always be ppl who have style & those who don't have such inherent style / taste
but whether they wear designer or not is irrelevant . . .
:flower:

well put.

Nope i dont agree with that at all, you can wear really cheap un-branded clothes and still look so totally goregous and fashionable. The people who wear only designer clothes, dont necessarily wear them because they look good, they often wear them because they are designer!!

i_<3_chanel said:
none of my wardrobe is designer. none

chanel, same here. Not only is it absolutely unnecessary to own designer pieces to make a good fashion statement, designer wear can also look tacky.

While I can respect other people's taste, I'm finding it harder and harder to do so every day. We all have a sense of what's right and what's wrong.

I always thought the reason desinger clothing is designer is because it's original, beautiful, and well-crafted. Not because it says 'Chanel' 'LV' or 'Chloe'!

This guy I know recently bought a pair of $200 Dior sunglasses. He was also wearing a rosary around his neck to mimick "bag lady style, duh". I will never understand why something as unnoticable as sunglasses can make a logo statement.

Fade to Black said:
I agree. That kid alone is sufficient for a "no" answer to the original question of this thread. I don't think I've ever seen a worse dressed person in my life, that kid doesn't have an ounce of style or good taste in him. He might as well be attaching hundred dollar bills all over his body.
:lol: No kidding. Pure trash.

i dont like this guy one bit

deadrabbits_poster.jpg

and this bit isnt funny or nice

But you know what, I love diarrhea.

I mean, I love having diarrhea, but I don't love diarrhea as in I've got a liquid poo fetish. There are some sickos out there. You know what I mean.
makeup.jpg

sis_and_me2.jpg

his makeup didnt work that well :lol:

i wonder where he gets all his money from or if he's just from a rich family:huh:

wow i dont like that guy....

and im sticking with the rest...NO!

Some people just look like an Italian market stall full of fakes threw up on them.

Diorling said:
OMG! He has my Chanel brooch! It's soo going back now...Here it is worn as a necklace (which it can be done)

It's not a brooch but a necklage, i got it myself, it's from the S/S show.
See pic.. a necklage not a brooc, there might be a brooch as well but this is a necklage.

but i wear it in a ironic way, and never match several pieces of Chanel at the same time.:ninja:

Eww... he just makes it look so cheap.

And NO designers does not make you fashionable.

I'm with everyone else in here, no designers don't make you fashionable.

I have an uncontrollable urge to sedate this guy, drag him into a cheap high street store and chain him to the sales rack.

It's sooooo beautiful! It's just as beautiful as I am - and let me tell you, I am so beautiful that if only I could make a clone of myself and fly to Canada or friggin Belgium to marry him, have sex, have 3 kids and a dog, I f*****g will!
Bryanboy loves you, Irene.
haha, this boy epitomises everything thats wrong with so many areas of life.

tott said:
Some people just look like an Italian market stall full of fakes threw up on them.

That's an awesome quote. Especially in the first photo with the blue LV bag.
A few designer pieces won't hurt, but you don't let the label make who you are as the statement. It seems to me that personal style is innate, while being "fashionable" is the easy way out.

after reading all these comments i really wanna see this guy but his site doesnt work anymore...?!!

He's soooo sick...
Gotta rush him to the bathroom... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...who is this guy?! He looks like a wannabe Alejandro :ninja: :lol:

I love that Chanel necklace Pucci! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
wyatt. said:
ABSOLUTELY NOT.

i think the number one thing that makes people fashionable is confidence, and then good taste.

i'll go into details later
I agree..you have to have a great sense of style as well..
A friend of mind hardly buys designer clothes but when she is dressed she looks so classy..Iadmire her for her confidence and great sense of stlye..

There is no need to spend thousands of dollars and clothes etc to be a fashionista:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->