Does Designer Make you Fashionable?

From the looks of Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson, I would most definitely say wearing designer clothes does not make you more stylish.

Also, I never quite understood why some people love to wear clothing with all these logos on them, don't they realize they're walking billboards?

No, obviously. How many celebrities do we know of that wear a lot of designer clothing and yet look absolutely distasteful?

The answer is definitely no.

Even though i love a lot of the pieces he wears, he goes overboard.

lol...I meen, sure, they look good on the female runway model..but..

streetwhore2.jpg

(http://bryanboy.typepad.com/)

its a bit much. :rolleyes:

I know your reading this bryan. You don't have to have colorful, logo-ed, high end designer outfits to look good (even if they do make you feel like you are better than everyone else).

His site is very amusing though.. it's hard to stop reading, really.

in wanna know what this guy does for a living to be able to afford all of this stuff

oh no no, no
designerwear doesnt make one 'fashionable'
makes one a fashion wh*re/victim though..
:D

btw, this guy looks way tacky imHo..

I've had a look at this guy's blog before, he's such a tacky fashion victim. And that rabbit thing isn't funny at all :cry:

wyatt. said:
ABSOLUTELY NOT.

i think the number one thing that makes people fashionable is confidence, and then good taste.

i'll go into details later

I agree with you Wyatt confidence and good taste can make all the difference. I don't think wearing designer makes you fashionable because I mean I've seen people dressed in all designer and trust me it's not fashionable:rolleyes: I see some pieces that I wouldn't wear even though they are designer:wink:

:rolleyes: Duh, of course designer makes you fashionable. I mean, just look at this guy...

AlexN said:
:rolleyes: Duh, of course designer makes you fashionable. I mean, just look at this guy...
Anna Wintour move over. We have our new Queen of Fashion...

Sephora_Socialite said:
Money doesn't buy you style and taste sadly

Why isn't this making me sad? :P :wink:

To play devil's advocate, aren't you more likely to be fashionable going with designer than say, Wal-mart? Maybe it's a better place for the monkeys to start typing Shakespeare? :lol:

horriblyjollyjin said:
He was going on and on about having a job, but I'd say trust fund..

I just realized this bryan boy is from Manila....If his family is rich I bet you its from being something like a crooked politician :rofl: That means sooner or later when I go visit I'm bound to run into this Miss Noveau Riche fashion victim. :ninja:

This kinda explains the logowhoring...I noticed rich people there usually love to flaunt it. I know, I'm generalizing, but majority are like that sadly:( I've seen it with politician and local celebrity relatives I have there...they know they are upperclass and really want people to be reminded every single moment....thats why I disassociate from them:rolleyes:

fashionista-ta said:
Why isn't this making me sad? :P :wink:

To play devil's advocate, aren't you more likely to be fashionable going with designer than say, Wal-mart? Maybe it's a better place for the monkeys to start typing Shakespeare? :lol:

Definitely. You are more likely to be fashionable while wearing designer gear than wearing cheap versions of designer gear. :rolleyes: Either way you can go overboard, am i right? Only, the designer clothing looks less cheap. :P

Sometimes it does and Sometimes it doesnt. I think it totally depends on the circumstances, The person and the choice of clothing, Some people cant afford designer labels and can still make awesome style out of not much then you get the people who do buy designer and it goes all wrong . =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->