18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

Viola :wub: STUNNING and I loved the frog jewelry that the brunette girl from the big bang theory was wearing.

Michelle looks elegant. Not sure about the style of the dress. It looked very Valentino-ish.

Well the 2 interviewers on my live stream just asked Armie Hammer about his arrest. He blushed like a kid under his 40 layers of fake tan.

L_B, I think you mean Emily Watson not Mortimer. :rofl:

Wolfolk, what did they say?!

Whoa I feel old. Do people not know the chick from Big Bang theory is Mayim Bialik aka Blossom.

She looks lovely.

Well the 2 interviewers on my live stream just asked Armie Hammer about his arrest. He blushed like a kid under his 40 layers of fake tan.

Ouch. Not sure if that's the most appropriate time to ask about that. What did he say?

Kristen Wiig, I still love you even if you appear to be wearing one of your sex toys.

Diane Lane & Josh Brolin
npQCF.jpg

getty

I love Kristen Wiig's dress (it's Balenciaga) and the hair, but the choker was not needed.

Guiiana never asks good questions...all those Kristen Wiig questions were FAIL!

I hope Kartrashian didn't somewhat stumble on the red carpet at the SAG Awards.

Hey, it's Stu Macher. I find it weird that he was nominated for Ensemble and not the guy that played Sid.

Luxxx, you're right. Kristen was clear when she said that there will be no Bridesmaids 2. But Giuliana being Giuliana asks her again. Get the hint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->