Abercrombie & Fitch

as far as their denim I used to wear it in highschool but honestly even their jeans are overpriced especially the Ezra Fitch line they came out with. $120.00? and for what? they're very stiff and rough not comfortable... I'll save my money for a nice pair of R&R or Deisel's

and I also have some shirts from my sophomore year of H.S. from there in my closet but... honestly most of the stuff I bought from there when i was younger fell apart and I'm very gentle with my clothing.

lo....R&R and diesel? ezra fitch denim is pretty good quality actually. better than those brands you mentioned. rough and stiff denim doesnt mean bad.

^ I guess I meant to say as far as comfort is concerned, I'd pick more along the line of those brands. R&R has major quality issues... but i've never had any problems with diesel.

and you can have stiff denim that lasts but is comfortable... like raw denim like tsubi and nudies i dunno... i just think that A&F jeans are unflattering and uncomfortable and it's a waste of money but i guess everyone looks different in their clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
A&F has NEVER changed. years and years later.. its still gross and pathetic. just like American Eagle.. and J.Crew. EWWW.. it might as well be Aeropostale.

i don't like the tees emblazoned with logos, whether they're a&f or designer.
so no to af tees.

but i do like a&f's bottoms. in the spring, i go there if i need shorts or short skirts. they fit my hips pretty well.

but i order them online because i can't stand the noise and smell of the place.
(as my friend said the other day, the store smells like a french wh*re.
no offense to french people. .. or whores. :wink::lol:)

needless to say, i'm not their target demographic. but that's fine with me. i don't see why it's necessary to subscribe wholeheartedly for or against any aesthetic or brand. sometimes i see a&f items used in vogue spreads, for example, and it looks pretty good to me. and isn't that the whole idea of style? to take whatever, from wherever, and make it your own?

In Germany A&F is huge! I don't understand why, some of the
"designs" are ok for summer and the male SAs are yummy but there's nothing really interesting.
I only own a pair of jeans which - I have to admit- is very comfy.
It seems to me that there are mainly two groups, the A&F lovers who go head-to-toe and those who bash A&F (both ridiculous imo).

AF doenst even have a store here. So not many ppl know it. How can it be huge in Germany?^^ But for Ed Hardy, it is to say like that. All the wannabe pimps do wear Ed Hardy now. I don't like this brand anymore. But AF is still exclusive here.

^ I guess I meant to say as far as comfort is concerned, I'd pick more along the line of those brands. R&R has major quality issues... but i've never had any problems with diesel.

and you can have stiff denim that lasts but is comfortable... like raw denim like tsubi and nudies i dunno... i just think that A&F jeans are unflattering and uncomfortable and it's a waste of money but i guess everyone looks different in their clothes.
i dont think they look nice but i recall seeing ezra fitch denims on someone and the denim seemed to be of high quality...i dont like the look of them though. tsubi and nudie use ok or good denim depending on the type but i don't know exactly what ezra fitch used so i can't really compare them.

honestly i'm not a fan of most/all designer denim.

AF doenst even have a store here. So not many ppl know it. How can it be huge in Germany?^^
They have or will have one in Munich.
And with "huge" I didn't mean that they're selling a lot but that many ppl want to get the clothes and find everything cool where you see a A&F logo...

A&F has NEVER changed. years and years later.. its still gross and pathetic. just like American Eagle.. and J.Crew. EWWW.. it might as well be Aeropostale.

J. Crew? Really? I find Abercrombie & Fitch and J. Crew to have a completely different look. :huh:

I think they have some really nice pieces from time to time, last week I saw there a really decent shawl-collared cardigan I liked but it was priced at $350 !!! I just laughed and left the store I know they sell the idea of high quality and materials but that really is too much I wonder if anyone buys the high-priced stuff (like $450 leather jackets) I know they sell lots and lots of t-shirts and jeans but I wonder what do they do with all the pricier stuff that's left each season cause they have a policy for almost zero discount prices (usually cheaper regular priced items only)

I think the thing wrong with A&F and other such labels is that people (ie high school students) make it a big deal thus what it stands for. It baffles me how anybody can claim to be 'fashionable' whilst wearing it because it's all very basic casual clothing for lounging around or exercising etc, i have a few A&F joggers, sweaters because they are more baggy and don't shrink much in the wash rather than for impressing people or trying to fit into a stereotype.

i didnt say its the same look. i said it hasnt CHANGED.

Jcrew is nothing like Abercrombie. While J Crew is known for good basics. JCrew's line tends to mirror current trends and doesn't stay the same every season.

Jcrew is nothing like Abercrombie. While J Crew is known for good basics. JCrew's line tends to mirror current trends and doesn't stay the same every season.

its all the same. all the time. gross preppy S***.

the campaigns and catalogs.. are pathetic.

summer time- always in the beach.
fall - in the park some where with leaves.
winter-the snow.

be serious. no one fashionable wears that crap.

I dont even like speaking of it.. eww.. why am i even in this thread. gotta go!

i work @ A&F :innocent:

i used to :innocent:
hehe

i dunno i guess their basics are okay but i really just think they overcharge for their stuff... and the sizing makes me so mad! when normall i'm a zero in pants there i'm a four! and usually i'm a small or xsmall and there im a medium .... i get so confused buying anything from there :huh:

LOL at people saying that no one truly fashionable shops there or wears their clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->