Abercrombie & Fitch

It's a beautiful people aesthetic. It appeals to people because there's a desire to live that young, good looking, sexual life. I think that's the real draw of the brand, once you delve deeper then the whole "fitting in" thing.

I think it probably appeals to young people the same way that Tom Ford's Gucci used to appeal to adults back in the 90s.

i hate the smell too. there is no one i know that dosn't get a headach after going in thier. why don't they just cut down on how much they sprey in thier store. really i can only stand it for a few minutes then i flea the scene

and thier clothes are way too expencive. they don't offer anything different from areopostal or AE any yet thier clothes cost 3 times as much as the other brands

if i do buy something from them i buy without thier logo abercrombie and finch writen on it, i don't want to be a bilboard for them

Last edited by a moderator:
i just wanted to bump up this thread because abercrombie has changed so significantly since the time this thread was opened.
i was in the store last week, and i came across a beautiful pair of soft grey harem pants. they had a really cute tie waist, and the pleating was extremely detailed. they were $15! i'm going to go back for them for sure.

I am a "model" aka work on the sales floor for the company and I have worked at both hollister and a&f

I know the prices are high at A&F, but the quality of the clothes is so much better. I'd much rather buy A&F shirts or jeans for $20 more than buy jeans at AE, Aero, etc that will be of less quality and will last a shorter amount of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->