Alexander McQueen F/W 09.10 Paris

God when collections like this come along, i wish i was there.Looks fantastically brilliant.

ps:Thejarc thanks for the pictures, but do please post them in a way not to distort the page.

Looks messy and way too theatrical. I'm hating the gothic/glam thing going on here..

Mickey on McQueen: "I don't even know what to say. I ejaculated: McQueen is the new Dior couture!"
Now that is what I'm talking about!:woot:

So far the pictures look very promising. From the looks of it, it feels like the good old, mean, unclean, rough n' tough McQueen.

I think it was inspired by Leigh Bowery (rather than manson:(

wikipedia

^^
For sure, and the fact his birthday is 16 days from today makes it even more poignant.

I have to say i didnt think of him immediately until maffam posted it, so i hope we get the collection in full soon.

OMG
OMG
OMG

I've been waiting SO LONG

omg i cant wait to see a video, the full collection, everything

the maskeup is scary but the rest seems amazing

(even if the set up reminds me of a certain 'derelicte' collection from a certain movie :D)

The accesories look great so far and the stage:shock:... Can't wait to see more bringing it on:lol:

Leigh Bowery, whilst a fascninating personality, is quite an odd inspiration. I mean, do women aspire to look like that?

I love McQueen but I have a feeling I'll be disappointed with this. Besides, this looks very dated. Gareth Pugh did the whole Leigh Bowery/club scene/trash scene, whatever you want to call it, a few seasons ago.

This so far looks like a pastiche of Gareth Pugh and Dior Couture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->