Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth Split

babyjane

Reaction score
ke9puu.jpg

Guess it wasn't true love!

After nearly two years together, True Blood's Alexander Skarsgard and 21 actress Kate Bosworth have called it quits, Us Weekly has confirmed exclusively.
"It was very mutual," a source tells the new issue of Us (on newsstands Wednesday). "And it happened a while ago."

While Bosworth, 28, was photographed giving her ex, Orlando Bloom (now married to Miranda Kerr) a friendly hug on July 7, her Straw Dogs costar Skarsgard has been embracing his freedom.
During a July 21 Film District bash at Comic-Con in San Diego, the actor, 34, flirted with a brunette -- and left the party with her.

"He's single," confirms a source, "and he is loving the attention!"
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/alexander-skarsgard-and-kate-bosworth-split-2011277

Never really liked them as a couple anyway. He always looked like he was angry when they were pictured together. She was better with James Rousseau:
25pld88.jpg

justjared.com

Last edited by a moderator:
they dated two years?! it felt like it was only a few months...

How sad... But not really surprising...
Posted via Mobile Device

Well that should make the Straw Dogs promotion interesting! More interesting than the film is going to be! I'm surprised it managed two years really, I always get a weird vibe from Bosworth, can't explain it, just don't see her as a good girlfriend type. But I saw Alexander at Comic Com, he's much more attractive in the flesh so her loss!

Last edited by a moderator:
They were a strange couple imo. I would love to see Alex with someone like leighton meester :innocent:.

I'm not sure I believe this, actually.

This couple never made sense (he looks absolutely miserable with her and he hates the paps while she's a pap-calling famewhore) but I would be surprised if they don't stay together until after their terrible-looking movie is out.

This couple never made sense (he looks absolutely miserable with her and he hates the paps while she's a pap-calling famewhore).
THAT has always been my exact thought !
Posted via Mobile Device

I felt happiness when I first read the thread title. I am a bad person.:ermm:

They were a great looking pair, but never believed it was 100% real. Still, I thought they would wait for Straw Dogs to come out before breaking up.

she's addictive^

i kinda liked them together but more i read about Kate in Lainey it makes me wonder abit..but who knows who to believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->