Dating? Alexander Skarsgard & Evan Rachel Wood/Kate Bosworth

Lainey's take on this :

Alexander Skarsgard has been hooking up with Kate Bosworth. He shows up somewhere, she shows up 5 minutes later. After the Globes on Sunday, both were at the same parties, reportedly making out at the end of the night...

But E! Online says it didn’t start out that way.

When they arrived at the In Style event, apparently he avoided her. Worked up another blonde at the bar instead. No contact. He then left for the HBO affair which is when, by the end of it, she was all over him and they left together. Like when you’ve had too much to drink and your defences come down

didn't post the rest cus it might be offensive to all of Kate's fans due to Lainey's choice of words.

laineygossip.com

I love Kate, and I'm sort of getting the vibe that she's more into him than he is her :lol: I don't blame her though, he is hot. He seems more like a player than a relationship sort of guy though (and she only ever really has serious relationships)

Weird that E! said they were all over each other, and then said that they weren't. Conflicting stories? A woman at the HBO party (I think) said that they left holding hands. Who knows really. There are 2 pics of them leaving together and one of them holding hands. Could mean a lot of things. I think that theyre probably hooking up, and Kate wants it to be more than it actually is. IMO anyway. I would love to see them dating though!

I just don't get the big deal being made at some places. You would think they were picking out wedding china with the way some people are reacting. They left an event holding hands and she might have grabbed his booty. LOL. If they're dating, hooking up, whatever, cool. They're two consenting adults.

Last edited by a moderator:
You underestimate the power of the Askars :stuart:

34zludljpg.gif

lovelylivtyler.com/forum

^ That's a really, really, really, really great gif. Really. Did I already say really? Because I mean that, lol. My goodness I'm mesmerized. I sat here staring for like 2 minutes. I want to leave but it keeps pulling me back in, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ :rofl: I know what you mean, Snowkei!

Anyhoo... I think it's hard to know what's really going on. Public events and paparazzi pictures are just a tiny part of their everyday lives... So, who knows.

They look hot together, though :brows:

I find it a little odd that we haven't been seeing Kate or Alex lately. I wonder why they're are laying low. As much as I adore Kate she is always photographed out and about and known for tipping off the paparazzi and I wonder considering Alex hates that if he made some demands to keep it on the down low. Just a thought.

Some recent sightings, but without pics:

Kate Bosworth may have been dining with a group on the tented patio of West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont, but she was especially attentive to one member of the dinner party: True Blood star Alexander Skarsgard. The actress got up to talk to him and had her arm around his neck, and even snuck him a kiss on the lips. Eventually sitting next to each other, they were even more affectionate, rubbing each other's backs and sharing kisses. Though clearly enamored, they didn't neglect fellow diners: Skarsgard told lots of stories, and the loud group continued their evening until just before midnight.

^ people.com

Jonathan Roberts is at brunch sitting next to Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard at the Sunset Tower.

^ from Jonathan Roberts' facebook

^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->