Dating? Alexander Skarsgard & Evan Rachel Wood/Kate Bosworth

Ahhh this video of Kate and ASkars is so totally suspect :rofl:

Evan Rachel Wood and Alexander Skarsgard both turned up in New York last night but at different events. Evan was at Cipriani for Fashion Group International’s Night of Stars. Alex was much more casually dressed with a hole in his shirt at Sienna Miller’s After Miss Julie opening.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

As I reported on Monday, Evan and Alex were still a couple three weeks ago even though Kate Bosworth has been pursuing him relentlessly, using her own relationship woes as a pity card for his attention.

Bosworth will likely not be happy that both Evan and Alex are now in NYC together. Do not be surprised if she decides to pop in for a surprise visit.

Who else was at the Cipriani event last night?

Dita Von Teese.

Wonder if she and Evan had to be kept far apart.

What’s the difference between what Evan did and what Kate’s trying to do?

Youth plays a big part for sure. Evan was only 18. And Marilyn Manson is a monster. To us it’s sinister and disturbing, for a sensitive young teenager it’s dark and seductive and intoxicatingly dangerous. She’s actually very fortunate in the end that she was somehow able to escape him.

lainey

funny how when it comes to ERW lainey doesn't blame her for her homewrecking but it's all mansons fault and ERW is the poor poor little girl :rolleyes:
homewrecking is homewrecking in my eyes and ERW wasn't a "sensitive young teenager" that got "seduced" by a "monster" (to use laineys words)
i would say that ERW is immature since she changes her appearance for whatever her current b/f likes and gets every guys name tattooed (she has a jamie/or just j tattooed for jamie bell and some marilyn tattoo as well) but even a little girl knows when she gets involved with a married guy, youth is no excuse of homewrecking

sorry guys, he's going out with me. thought i'd just confirm that rumour :wink:

funny how when it comes to ERW lainey doesn't blame her for her homewrecking but it's all mansons fault and ERW is the poor poor little girl :rolleyes:
homewrecking is homewrecking in my eyes and ERW wasn't a "sensitive young teenager" that got "seduced" by a "monster" (to use laineys words)
i would say that ERW is immature since she changes her appearance for whatever her current b/f likes and gets every guys name tattooed (she has a jamie/or just j tattooed for jamie bell and some marilyn tattoo as well) but even a little girl knows when she gets involved with a married guy, youth is no excuse of homewrecking
I hate the term "homewrecking" :sick:, ERW didnt wreck a home Marilyn Manson did as he was the one married, it reeks of sexism., it's funny that we call her an homewrecker but Angelina Jolie is a saint....

I dont know what happened everyone involved seems to be over it, I'm not going to harp on it. If he is dating her, good for him if not good for him. As long as he stays hot I'm happyB)

I love how the paparazzi didn't notice Alex and he's like 6'3. They were so focused on Kate that they missed the real scoop!

New Interview

Alexander met with Sweden’s TT Spectra for an interview, translated as follows:
Before the third season, the popularity of the vampire series “True Blood” has gone through the roof.
And Alexander Skarsgård has become a Hollywood name to be seriously reckoned with. “The team has become my surrogate family, ‘” he told Sweden’s TT Spectra.
It was last summer when it happened. Season two of the HBO series “True Blood” was first broadcasted in the U.S. while Alexander Skarsgård, vampire Eric, was home on vacation. Then he went to San Diego for the Comic Con exhibition where he would participate in a panel discussion on the series.In the hall waited thousands of fans.

“It was totally absurd. People had flown in from other countries. We just laughed; it was impossible to understand what had happened. I’m still confused.
For Alexander Skarsgård himself, this means that “True Blood” becoming a hit has intensified coverage of him. But he still can, he says, “go and buy food in Los Angeles without any major problems”.

“It is unrealistic to live as you want and do not change their daily lives. I do not send people to buy milk. People come up and want autographs and take pictures. But they are cute and humble and apologize. I have no crazy stalkers after me (laughs). And I am flattered that they think so much about the series.
Alexander has just finished shooting the feature film “Straw Dogs” in which he plays against, among others, James Marsden, Kate Bosworth and legend James Woods ( “He played my football coach. He’s totally cool, eccentric and intense as hell.”) Now he awaits the filming of “True Blood” season three.

-I will meet the press in London about the first two seasons, then I’ll return to LA and try out costumes for season three. It feels very nice. We have become close to each other in the team, they have become my surrogate family.

‘Playing’ with Dad
But already during the Stockholm International Film Festival which begins on Wednesday, you can at least get to hear Alexander Skarsgård in a new role. He has given his voice to one of the key figures in Swedish animated “Metropia” - like his father Stellan. The film has full theatrical release on 27 November.

“I think I was the first in the film as the voice, it was two years ago. The scene of my father, he went in and did two months later. But it was damn cool to see our stage in the theater.

Erik Helmerson / TT spectra

Facts / Alexander Skarsgård on …
… favorite team Hammarby Exodus from headlines:
“It’s been tough. I always check the results online, but when they went out, I was in Sweden and saw the match in a bar. We knew early where Bajare would end up, but as I am used to it. When I started walking, 1991 — 92, we were in second division and playing against the Tramway and Vasalund. We always come back”.
… movie “Puss” directed by Johan Kling ( “Darling”) in which his brother Gustaf also has a role:
“I play a guy who has an ability to make the wrong decision and then wriggle out of the consequences. But I have no scenes with Gustav, which was unfortunate because it is the first time that we worked together. ”
… who in “True Blood” which he hangs out with most:
“Anna (Paquin), Stephen (Moyer) … There are also those I work mostly with. Recently I was in Paris with Michelle Forbes; we had never worked together but did the press together, it was very nice.”
… what roles he may like now:
“After ‘True Blood’ and ‘Generation Kill’ makes it quite a lot of alpha males. Which is funny, one reason I went from Sweden was that I always had to play the misunderstood, gentle high school boy. Puppies. But now I’m afraid to get stuck in the second slot. Once it becomes routine it takes the creativity out. ”
… partying in Los Angeles:
“I do not do much partying there. It’s not so fun. Businesses close half past one, and because everything is so spread out it is necessary to drive a car. I prefer to dine out, take a glass of wine and go home.”
Three rumors:
1. Alexander is dating Evan Rachel Wood: “No comment.”
2. Alexander met with Zlatan when Barcelona played in Los Angeles: “It is true, and it was damn fun. My agency represents FC Barcelona as well, and they asked if I wanted to go for a workout. I had with me a six meters Swedish flag Hammarby IF text and tricked Zlatan into standing in front of it. ”
3. Alexander is dating Kate Bosworth: “There are so many rumors, I am totally uninterested in them. And I’m not talking about my personal life. So I have no comment there either.”

http://www.alexskarsgard.net/wordpress

Kate & Askars were together at the GQ Men of the Year awards... :innocent:

Well this is me completely speculating but I think Kate & James had been having problems for a while. I thought they had broken up a while ago but then they popped back up together again and now nothing... The same thing happened with Orlando and then a few weeks later Kate was with James... She seems to follow a pattern, which is what she has said in an interview before. If she breaks up with someone she spends some time dealing with herself and then she moves on. She's never had an extended period in her life of being single :shock:

I hope they are dating though, as much as I love James :heart:

The way he elaborated on Kate seems to indicate something. They seem to fit really well together, bit of the same vibe.

Honestly, I don't think he is dating either of them. People seem to get all worked up whenever he hangs out with a female.

Alexander Skarsgard returned to LA yesterday and attended the GQ Men of the Year at the Chateau Marmont. Major moisting, right?

Unfortunately Alex was immediately hunted down by Kate Bosworth. She needs a friend right now especially since she’s been widely exposed as a homewrecker. Having said that, Kate B loves using relationship woes for Alex’s attention. And while Evan Rachel Wood is elsewhere shooting a movie, she’s desperate for some attention and has taken the opportunity to pounce on another target. After all, even though he still hasn’t taken legal action, Chris Martin is keeping his distance, fronting like it never happened. This girl takes rejection well. She just moves on to the next. But why is she so insecure???

laineygossip

God, Lainey is so annoying. An unreliable source and catty to boot.

God, Lainey is so annoying. An unreliable source and catty to boot.

I have a friend who's a real Orlando Bloom fan. She told me that a long time ago, Lainey was at some function where Bloom was & he ignored her, which is why she hates him (& his girlfriends).

That being said, I do think poor James is gone. Which is a real shame. Kate seems to be letting herself have quite a bit of fun, and seems to want people talking about her these days. I get a vibe that AS is just hooking up w/her. I would seriously doubt he's serious about her. Her behavior is definitely "un-Kate" these days.:sick:

Relax ladies, Alexander Skarsgard is still on the market. At Wednesday night's GQ Men of the Year party at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in Hollywood, the True Blood star told RadarOnline.com exclusively that he and Kate Bosworth are just friends.
Read About Alexander And Kate's Flirty Night
"I'm not dating anyone, those are just rumors," he laughed. When asked if there were any special women in his life, the hunky actor replied "my mom and my sister."
Skarsgard was one of the night's special guests; he was honored as one of the "Men Who Saved HBO".
For the record, Kate also attended Wednesday night's party but avoided the red carpet, sneaking quietly into the hotel instead.
PHOTOS: Alexander And Kate Leave The Chateau Marmont Hotel Together Last Month
Skarsgard, 33, who plays brooding vampire Eric Northman on the HBO hit series True Blood, will begin shooting season three along with the rest of the cast later this month. The actor told RadarOnline.com that fans can expect a lot more from Eric this time around.
"There's a lot of nudity," he said. "As far as Eric goes, there's going to be a lot violence and a lot of sex -- with women and men! So it should be interesting."
At 6-foot-four, Alexander's model good looks are just as striking in person as they are on the small screen. Last season, he had to get up close and personal with True Blood co-star Anna Paquin -- who in real life is engaged to co-star Stephen Moyer. But Skarsgard says there's no tension on set.

Mystery solved

Source:http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...skarsgard-denies-romancing-kate-bosworth-says

I still think they're dating :lol: Or at least hooking up and spending time together. They probably still classify that as "just friends" because they're obviously not serious right now, but hey maybe down the track....

Or maybe I am just a loser living vicariously?

Ha.

:shock: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waldzios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->