Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth Split

He always looked miserable whenever he was with her while she was beaming. It always seemed one-sided to me. He never looked that much into it or her.

Two years seems to be her cut off point. I'm sure she'll have a new famous twu wuv in a matter of weeks.

I'm surprised they lasted so long. Part of me makes me think that it was a real relationship, I mean she fits his description of his ideal women perfectly. *Moderator edit for weight talk*

Some are reporting that the fellow brunette was actress and fellow HBO co-star (?) Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones.
wmh3jq.jpg

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I believe this, actually.

This couple never made sense (he looks absolutely miserable with her and he hates the paps while she's a pap-calling famewhore) but I would be surprised if they don't stay together until after their terrible-looking movie is out.

Could not agree more, and there are so many horrible rumours about Bosworth the addiction stuff and then of course the Chris MArtin stuff.

@Babyjane yes LAiney never hold back when it comes to Bosworth.

I'm surprised they lasted so long. Part of me makes me think that it was a real relationship, I mean she fits his description of his ideal women perfectly. *Moderator edit, weight talk*

Some are reporting that the fellow brunette was actress and fellow HBO co-star (?) Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones.

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com
Emilia is rumored to be dating Richard Madden, also considering Lainey, who saw him with this brunette, is also a huge GOT fan i think she'd recognize her.

Although i adore fashion taste of Kate B i never found her endering tbh.

He looked flirty with his ex Amanda Seyfried at the True Blood premiere party, but I think she's back with Dominic.

2hrml91.jpg

zimbio

Maybe he just looks grumpy cos he's miles taller than all the girls and gets annoyed when he cant hear what they're saying haha.

i still think vampire eric is hot :D

the idea of a single Alex makes the world a better place to live....it maybe for other women to enjoy, but it´s a great idea anyway

Amanda and Alex went on one date before he got with Bosworth, but she was still in love with Dominic and chose to go back to him instead of keeping on dating Alex.

Afaik, they aren't together at the moment (the above picture was taken at the TB premiere party), and I hope they're not going to be. Amanda is a clear step up from Kate, but she still comes off as very vapid.
Not that Alex sounds like a genius (he's not very eloquent, actually), but he's a sweet guy and I'd love to see him with someone with a little more substance than the vacuous Californian blondes he seems attracted to.

Lainey was at that party and says while he and Emilia Clarke got along this is the brunette that everyone thought was the most attractive woman at the party and he one he must have left with:

alex%20skarsgard%2028jul11%2003.jpg

Pacific Coast News via Lainey Gossip

There are more images on Lainey.

I think the girl is pretty - but I guess just must be one of those people that really shines in person as opposed to photos. She looked SO familiar to me, and then I realized from the side she looks like Bristol Palin :lol:

i thought he was with Evan Rachel Wood just before Kate B?
Yes he was. The Evan/Kate thing happened around the same time.

Amanda was before that and, as I said, it was just one date. They weren't actually in a relationship.

I like Kate B, but I like him better. That brunette girl looks so young!
Evan Rachel Wood looks like she´s got more substance...oh well we will have to wait and see who will be the lucky gal to be chosen....

How about Alex and Frida Gustavsson? :brows: I'd love it if they were a couple, but it would probably never happen. There's too much of an age difference.

Lainey was at that party and says while he and Emilia Clarke got along this is the brunette that everyone thought was the most attractive woman at the party and he one he must have left with:
I just saw your post.
This is the stunner Lainey is talking about?

7jAe3.gif

I'm not disputing that she must be extraordinary in real-life, but she has to be on of those terribly un-photogenic beauties because I don't see it. She does have great legs, though...

justjared.buzznet.com, ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->