Dating? Alexander Skarsgard & Evan Rachel Wood/Kate Bosworth

^When he denies dating someone I believe him. That's usually not the case for me when it comes to HW. But he seems so real, like he has nothing to hide and won't bs. It is what it is with him.

Mulberry's new creative director Emma Hill marked her first official work trip to Los Angeles with a raucous dinner party at Chateau Marmont Monday night for starlets, stylists, and their dates.

Foul weather forced a location change from the staid colonnaded patio to the private shelter of Bungalow One, a decision that proved wise given the guests' proclivity for merriment.

Unofficial guest of honor Kate Bosworth kicked things off by picking up one of the white Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 cameras on the dinner table and snapping shots of her pals Gia Coppola, Nathalie Love and Lily Collins. Stylists Cher Coulter, Jessica de Ruiter, Nicole Chavez, Lauri Smith and George Kotsiopoulos also got into the game, shooting each other and the Spring 2010 Alexa bags amidst the carefully color-coordinated balloons, jars of sweets and hand-stamped place cards, all of which were organized by Hill, a self-proclaimed "obsessive compulsive."

But Hill was equally candid about her randy Brit side, saying, "It's all about fun tonight, none of that stuck-up, stuffy dinner stuff. We're here to dance." Indeed, safely ensconced behind the locked front door of the Bungalow, the crowd loosened up after a few glasses of wine and began getting down on the patio to tunes spun by DJ Daniel L'Amour (who was commandeered from Bar Marmont by the Mulberry team at the last minute).

Even the boyfriends and husbands got into the groove, and in Bosworth's case, both her ex, Orlando Bloom, and her current flame, Alexander Skarsgard stopped by after dinner to join the dance party. "If this party had been outside, there wouldn't have been as much dancing, that's for sure," she said mid-shimmy.

www.com

^I kinda hope that Kate and Alex are dating... they'd be a hot couple!!
Nice that her and Orlando are still friends, kind weird that both him and AS were there at the same time though??

^lol, I don't know why, but I think it's true he's dating Kate.

Here's a little something from Metro.se, have a look.

Hur ser ditt kärleksliv ut då?
How's your love life?

– Det ser bra ut. Jag är inte i ett förhållande.
- It's looking good. I'm not in a relationship.

Men det ser bra ut?
But it's looking good?

– Haha, frågar du om jag får ligga? Nej, det är dåligt med det, alltså.
- Haha, are you asking if I'm getting laid? No, that's hard to come by, you know.
Right, well it's Christmas, you LA girls go cheer him up :lol:

Sheesh, he's not afraid to get his chest out is he? :rofl:

(not that I am complaining, really.)

Saw this on Just Jared a few days ago, I'm surprised no one posted it. ^_^

Kate Bosworth and a gal pal go shopping for some holiday boutique deals on Thursday afternoon (December 17) in Los Angeles.
Meanwhile on the other side of the pond, Kate’s on-again boyfriend, British musician James Rousseau, was busy showcasing a few of his tunes during his first solo gig at 12 Bar Club in Soho, London.
After Christmas, James is performing at a wedding in L.A.

Alex and Kate are definitely dating. There were pictures of them holding hands at the InStyle Golden Globes After Party and they left together.

Yeah all the gossip is now in the fashion/style thread.

Alex on the red carpet said to E! news that he was single but it definitely looks like he is dating her. So that kind of makes him a liar. :ninja:

^ I think he may truly not understand the American perception of 'dating.' "Dating" in the US is different than "dating" in Europe, from my experience. Americans are quick to say they are dating if two parties have been on a few consecutive dates already. For instance, if a girl has been out at night with the same guy a few times in the past few weeks, she may exclaim that "he and I are sort of dating."

In Europe, though, I feel like people aren't so quick to use the term. One can only be said to be "dating" someone if there is an established relationship. It's not a casual and loose term to throw around. So it could be that Alex and Kate are seeing each other, but they haven't defined their relationship yet. At this stage, in his mind, it could just be that they're seeing a lot of each other and like each other, but that the relationship hasn't been defined as a serious one yet. In which case, he would consider himself 'single' but perhaps moving towards 'dating.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->