Dating? Alexander Skarsgard & Evan Rachel Wood/Kate Bosworth

It does look like they're hooking up.. or at least flirting up a storm .:shifty: :lol: but for some reason I can't really see Alex as the commited type :innocent: though I suspect Kate is... & since there haven't been any pictures of Kate & James in a very long time, it would seem like that's over.

Maybe she's also not in the mood for anything serious at this point, and are both just having fun?

Last edited by a moderator:
New paparazzi pics & a video of Kate & Askars together at a movie in LA ^_^

According to twitter, they were spotted eating out at Village Idiot tonight with one of Alex's True Blood co-stars.

^hahaha, i already was like "noooo, not her again!"

but i heard she was shooting a movie somewhere outside of la, but once that's over and they're gonna shoot true blood together i'm sure those rumors will make a re-appearance

^ He took ERW there too. Well, when they dated...obviously. LOL.

I honestly don't think those two ever dated. Also, Village Idiot is a popular pap spot. If he had been there with her, we would've seen photos by now.

^ Is it? I live in LA and didn't even know that. You learn something new everyday.

I don't know if this has been posted already, but Marilyn Manson stated he is back with Evan Rachel Wood in this interview, so if she was dating Alexander Skarsgard, she definitely isn't anymore, but I don't think they ever were really dating.

Anyway here's the quote from the article in case anyone was interested:
You’ve been to the pits of despair and back, how does one pick ones self up and get inspired and motivated after such an identity crisis?

“I think I’m not afraid to be me. Sometimes [it] happens when you get to this point in your career, and there are so many things that have happened and influences that you’ve had, besides the influences of the things that have inspired you. Sometimes you feel awkward being what you’re best at, you feel like you have to be something new. But I think that a lot of people will agree that me being me at my best [is what] I need to be. I think that that really paid off because I’m back with Evan, that’s kind of breaking news, you can be the first one to say that.”

source: http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/exclusive-marilyn-manson-i’m-back-with-evan-rachel-wood/

yeah, just wanted to post that :lol:
i doubt her and alex ever dated too
wonder when evan will look like dita again:ninja: she kinda toned down the makeup lately, didn't she? or was it just for a few event sand i happened to just see those pics?!

^ No, she has definitely toned down the makeup lately. I think you are right and it will not last now however ^_^ and she will be back looking like Dita before we know it now...

I just read Justjared and he called James the ex-boyfriend...did I miss anything?

^ I'm guessing they broke up. There are rumors about her and Alexander dating. But tbh, I don't know if I necessarily believe that.

I think Lainey was right, it does look like Kate moved in on Evan's man and f*cked things up for her.

Anywayz...who thinks that True Blood set will be awkward when Evan returns this coming season?! Mmmmhmmmm...

oh man! Manson again?! :sick:

Oh well. Well I hope Kate + Askars isn't true, I don't like her any better, plus she seems faker, les talented and more attention hungry.

it's probably all part of movie promotion, James probably got told to lay low for awhile.

I think Lainey was right, it does look like Kate moved in on Evan's man and f*cked things up for her.

Anywayz...who thinks that True Blood set will be awkward when Evan returns this coming season?! Mmmmhmmmm...

Not me. I highly doubt Alex and Evan ever dated. They were seen hanging out and people just made assumptions, even though Alex constantly denied it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->