Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth Split

^I'm actually very intrigued about The Warrior's Way but maybe that's just me. It looks so perfectly trashy it might be good after all. :lol:

^Lmao! I can't blame or judge you. Starship Troopers is still one of my all-time favorite movies (Days of our Life, Bug spray commercial and Star Trek collide).

I'm sure dating a director will have more advantages for her than dating an actor. He can keep casting her in his mediocre movies like Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman.

:lol: Exactly what I was thinking. Plus she's got that screenplay she "wrote" based on the novel she bought the rights to that she's been trying to get off the ground for years now. So having a director boyfriend should help speed that along. Then she can be casted as the leaed. It's all so romantic.

* Mod edit: Off topic discussion *

And as for Kate dating a director: "Lost girls and love hotels" is a great story and it could make for a really good movie. If it takes that kind of "romance" to finally make it happen, I'm all for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know nothing of the book, but I don't feel excitement if she's in it. Every performance I've seen of hers has been dull and flat.

* Mod edit off topic *

anyway, back to kate.
i think straw dogs looks interesting
but it do not promise good when they finished that movie year or two
ago and it still isn´t at movie theaters or even on dvd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder: This thread is to discuss Kate's split with Alex, not her style or acting skills.

Ok then. Well, I wonder how the pr for Straw Dogs will go when so much of the movie is about them and their interaction. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->