Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth Split

I'm surprised they lasted this long! I was giving it one month maximum when I first heard it. I don't have anything against Kate but hooray for me!

As for that brunette, Alex I can easily be your mistress or a 'friend' whenever you 'need' me :wink:

Kate pictured twice in a row with the new guy. She's not wearing a ring, but he still is... hmmm did she actual get married on the rebound or did she break up with Alex for the new guy?

^isn't Kate one of those girls who jumps from one relationship straight into the next, though? i think she started dating James very soon after she finally split from Orlando (or was there some other guy in between?) and then started dating Alex before people had even realized she split from James, right? i might have it all wrong, but i always had that impression

Wow. Lainey's harsh. Kate seems OK, but still, it looks SAD to see her with hair like that leaving Coldplay concert all smiley. It's just pure scream for attention. Is she really so desperate? If so, why? She is beautiful, probably fun and interesting, more or less talented. Grow up, Kate, find a nice Orlando-replacement and start producing beautiful babies. What else can you really do? Because Straw Dogs seems to be a really crappy movie... And i mean. Crappy. Period.

@Harumi Yeah you said it. I cannot believe that she went to a Coldplay concert!

@Olga could not agree more, the remake of Straw Dogs is a disaster! This girl, all she does is try to get attention from the paps.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to People she's already dating that Polish guy. That's .. kind of fast, isn't it? :unsure:

Polish guy? Since I am Polish, I am all ears... 'cause our paps sit on Anja Rubik's beautiful bottom nowadays...

Polish guy? Since I am Polish, I am all ears... 'cause our paps sit on Anja Rubik's beautiful bottom nowadays...

Sorry about not being more clear - he's name is Michael Polish :blush:

So long, Alexander. Hello, Michael.

Kate Bosworth, who recently split from True Blood star Alexander Skarsgard, has a new beau, PEOPLE has learned.

The 28-year-old actress stepped out with director Michael Polish Wednesday night to catch Coldplay at the Samsung and AT&T Summer Krush concert at the Los Angeles Tennis Center at UCLA. The pair were incredibly close (even kissing!) throughout the show, according to a source, and Polish had his hands around her waist during several songs.

The identical twin brother of his sometime filmmaking collaborator Mark, Polish, 40, is currently directing Bosworth in Big Sur, the film adaptation of the novel by Jack Kerouac.

He is also the director of several films including The Astronaut Farmer and Twin Falls, Idaho, in which he also costarred with his brother.

From People.

I'm sure dating a director will have more advantages for her than dating an actor. He can keep casting her in his mediocre movies like Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman.

that lainey woman is disaster!
she is saying bad things about people,
who she think she is?!?!?!?
she is a joke.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

^altough i'm not a fan of lainey..i have to admit that when it comes to Kate..she has a point..:innocent:

Well, Lainey is certainly not a kind or gracious person. But her nastiness doesn't negate the fact that she is an industry insider due to her profession and contacts, and that she has broken many exclusives in the past.
Whether you like her or not, she doesn't completely talk out of her backside.

On topic: has Kate ever been single for more than a few weeks?

That she always has a new guy lined up right after the last makes me think she's a chronic cheater.

Do Lainey and Kate have a history, I wonder? There seems to be some bad blood between them or something. Why else would she slag her off to this degree and at every oportunity? It is quite clear she all but hates Kate Bosworth, right?

I am not defending Kate, because I don't know much about her, or this alleged affair with Chris Martin. But there seems to be some real venomin anything Lainey pens on Kate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->