Alexander Wang S/S 2013 : Malgosia Bela by Steven Klein

I am speechless this is so good, Malgosia is amazing. This is unique and intriging.

It's great editorial-wise, not for advertising...

I knew this would be good from the preview. Though I don't like the first shot, the two others are perfect. Love her expressions and the styling.

guys i don't know why you don't like the first shot, but it's so delicate, intriguing, very eye catching and very sexy, i like how they cover her intimitate zone..i prefer more first shot than two others...so perfect ad :wub:

I'm not of a fan of Wang the designer at the least. But, this campaign is very strong.

Definitely one of the highlights of S/S 2013 campaigns.

I still don't like the cheap wig they used for Malgosia, but the other pics are better. I still don't like the beauty shots and pics with the crotch shots, but it is memorable and eye-catching (even though it's a bit too gimmicky for me).

Last edited by a moderator:
This is fantastic :heart:. Steven Klein is an amazing photographer, & as indifferent as I am towards Malgosia, she really fits the mood of this campaign.

Though this is visually stunning, the clothes look awful. Malgosia looks soo miserable too, I don't see how this will make woman want to shop Wang.

With that said these are some amazing images!!

This has to be my favorite ad campaign this season. The wig, the white painting, the styling... everything is working here, even Malgosia who I'm not really fond of.

The more I look at the campaign the more I love it. This is truly stunning.

whelp i think i know where the idea come from. the other steven already did malgosia in white powder. i knew it was familiar.

image from italian vogue 1999.

Attachments

• Vogue_Italia_March_1999.jpg
    Vogue_Italia_March_1999.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 9
one of the best campaigns I have ever seen

strong. stunning. modern

^definitely, I don't understand why people are saying this is tacky?!. I only see art in its purest form. stunning campaign:crush:

Strikingly gorgeous. These photos command your attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->