Alexander Wang

that dress looks great!! i soo wish I could pull that off!

UNiQ, you look so fabulous in that dress!!

Does anyone have news from the jewelry line.I love everything he does he really should lauch a perfume

Alexander's doing a khaki collaboration with Gap that hits stores June 16th, according to this interview with Patrick Robinson.

Here's the pertinent info:
4. Would you ever want try your own line again?
Patrick Robinson: I found such a good home at GAP, I love the size of the company, and that it's everywhere. It's amazing when you get to see what you do have an impact in very big ways. And working with GAP is great too because you get to work with people like Pierre Hardy and Alexander Wang. We have Alexander Wang doing the next CFDA collaboration, like what we did with the white shirts last year, only this year it's with khaki. He did this incredible motorcycle jacket in khaki that's going to be under $100. It's coming out on June 16th, so get ready!
-teenvogue

oh my gawddd Gap & A.Wang! anyway, i wanna get myself some Alexander Wang new collection pieces for summer, does anyone have LONDON stocklists?

x

probably the most annoying and over rated designer on earth

yea looks like there will be lines at the GAP now...

London Stockists

oh my gawddd Gap & A.Wang! anyway, i wanna get myself some Alexander Wang new collection pieces for summer, does anyone have LONDON stocklists?

x

in London - AW is at:
Selfridges
Harvey Nichols
Browns Focus
Joseph
Feathers
The Shop at Bluebird

Jewelry

Does anyone have news from the jewelry line.I love everything he does he really should lauch a perfume

The Alexander Wang x Abraxas Rex collaboration will be sold exclusively in the US at Barneys. They are really fierce in person - saw them at the Barneys Madison trunkshow. They should be in stores now where the Abraxas Rex jewelry is.

He is so lucky to have Anna's full attention and support. I do not think he is all that... yet.

There's a little video of Henry Holland interviewing Alexander Wang up at Vogue UK

http://www.vogue.co.uk/video/voguetv/player.aspx/exclusive-footage/Id,1428/

There's not really any substance to it but Alexander is so endearingly cute!

And I already posted this is the "what did you buy today" thread but I just got my third Alexander Wang dress after I fell in love with this one at Selfridges

001kfzdc

(pic Style.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->