Alexander Wang

hmm.. i recently bought the racerback slim tank dress from the T collection but after one wear, something really weird has happened to the garment: the right armhole droops way lower than the left. i have tried washing and drying it to return to it to its normal shape but to no avail. anyone else have this problem or know how i can fix it?

I bought the black sheer dress a few months ago and I just got the cream draped goddess dress and the cerulean tube dress. Love them all :heart:

i'm thinking to order the "one shoulder dress" but i dont know which size to order...Does AW dresses run small? I would appreciate your help - i'm 5.5 and 110 pounds. maybe 4? or will it be large? thanks for your help in advance! (image from brownsfashion.com)

Attachments

• Alexander Wang one shoulder dress.jpg
    Alexander Wang one shoulder dress.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
Ladida - usually I find Alexander Wang runs large but the one-shoulder dress doesn't (for referance I'm 5'0" and 98 pounds and have it in a 2)

hautechild, thank you very much for the info. I hope to find it because it seems that it sells out immediately!

hautechild, thank you very much for the info. I hope to find it because it seems that it sells out immediately!

It looks like they're restocking it at N-A-P (and it's cheaper on there than what I paid for it :doh:) although they don't have a 4 at the moment but I'd keep an eye on there because they often get stuff back in. Hope that helps! :flower:

what do you all think keep or return?

IMG_6882-1.jpg

my picture

thanks for posting that image of you wearing the dress, mig. I have had my doubts how his thin, body-con, stretch jersey dresses translate from models and stick-thin socialites to real people.

I actually wouldn't keep the dress, unless you don't mind wearing something that looks sprayed on. I find it to look a little too revealing, unlike a dress from Hervé Leger or Preen which are made of thicker stretch fabric.

So I guess I'll never own the carrington bootie. I was waiting to buy it online but it seems it sold out before it came out!
Did anyone get any of the spring 09 booties???

So I guess I'll never own the carrington bootie. I was waiting to buy it online but it seems it sold out before it came out!
Did anyone get any of the spring 09 booties???

last time I checked there were a few on ebay, but of course marked up.

these questions of keep or return need to be posted in the shopping forum. either yay or nay or an alexander wang thread if there isnt one already. tia.

Maybe he's a copycat,but I still love his collections,their just so ready to wear...But anyway,there's a lot of designers who are more talented than him

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->