Allure March 2006 : Lindsay Lohan by Michael Thompson

peacelover142002

go red sox
Reaction score
cover is lindsay lohan, says the preview in the feb issue

it is the 15th anniversary issue

this is an actual quote from the preview:

THE SUPERMODELS RETURN
Cindy, Amber, Niki, Naomi, Linda, Tatjana, Stephanie, Isabella, Shalom, and Helena Looking More Gorgeous Than Ever.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

I love the supermodels return them but dammit why couldn't they be on the cover instead of Lindsay? Lindsay is a very pretty girl but she is no supermodel and I do believe she's becoming quite overexposed.

I agree.. its suprising that with all those supermodels in the magazine.. they still decided to use Lindsay... I'm dumbfounded...

Allure March 2006

lindsay lohan on the cover...pic from fashist...

there's supposed to be an ed inside about the 90s supermodels...

ll%20march%20allure.jpg

She's an interesting creature. She actually reminds me of Janis Joplin on that cover :wink:

eeeww, Lindsay again! i can't see her anymore!
the supermodel return story sounds great though.....

That's the best Allure cover I have seen in a while - I love the messy come hither look... can't wait to get it. I’m not a fan of Lindsay but I am sick of complaining about celebrity covers - whatever, you can’t win.

peacelover142002 said:
THE SUPERMODELS RETURN
Cindy, Amber, Niki, Naomi, Linda, Tatjana, Stephanie, Isabella, Shalom, and Helena Looking More Gorgeous Than Ever.

:woot: :woot: :woot:
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! May anybody scan it&

brief review:

notable eds:
ralph lauren blue label 1 pg. (hilary rhoda)
gucci 1 pg. (iselin)
max factor 2 pg. (carmen electra)

eds:
"best faces forward" by michael thompson. julia in timeless makeup faces: all natural, red lips, bronzed skin, evening, smudged eyes...gorgeous...

"right hair, right now" by greg kadel. alyssa miller, renata and 3 unknowns in the hot hair of the season.

"wonder women" by tom munro. the return of the supers: linda in balenciaga/notify, naomi in giambasttista valli, cindy crawford in gaultier, niki taylor in emporio armani, stephanie seymour in sophia kokosalaski, isabella rossalini in dkny/bcbg, helena christensen in ferre/vince, shalom in oscar de la renta, amber valletta in rochas, tatjana patitz in gaultier...

"shades of spring" in tesh. caroline riberio, renata, linda v., and one unknown in the colors of spring...

"the young and the restless" by michael thompson...profile of lindsay lohan

fashion stakeout: kate hudson

there's also some great anniversary features: allure beauty timeline, directory of the top salons and treatments coast to coast, 65 best beauty tips of all time, beauty 101 cards (with a great pic of amanda moore)

I only scanned two photos...one of Linda and I had to scan Tatjana because I had not seen her in ages. I was really hoping for a group but disappointed that there wasn't one. Oddly enough, Christy wasn't included here...but someone mentioned over in Linda's thread that maybe it's because she's pregnant...? And Shalom really rocked, I thought!

Linda and Tatjana by Tom Munro, scanned by me.

1a1522a4.jpg

dc9ea31f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amber Valletta

Hi Shanna, can you please scan Amber Valletta, I'd love to see her.
Thanks in advance!

ShanaLucas said:
I only scanned two photos...one of Linda and I had to scan Tatjana because I had not seen her in ages. I was really hoping for a group but disappointed that there wasn't one. Oddly enough, Christy wasn't included here...but someone mentioned over in Linda's thread that maybe it's because she's pregnant...? And Shalom really rocked, I thought!

Linda and Tatjana by Tom Munro, scanned by me.
Thank you very much, ShanaLucas, you're always so sweet, thanx for spending time and scanning pcts!:flower:

Here are the rest of the 'Wonder Women' this issue: Niki, Amber, Shalom, Naomi, Helena, Stephanie and Cindy. My scanner is 'hit and miss' these days and this was the best I could do.

Sweet rus, it's compliments like yours that make me want to continue to particpate here at TFS. You're a sweetheart.:flower:

Allure, March 2006
by Tom Munro, scanned by me

Niki -- blouse by Emporio Armani
Amber -- blouse by Rochas, briefs by Barely There
Shalom -- blouse by Oscar de la Renta
Naomi -- tuxedo shirt by Giambattista Valli
Helena -- blouse by Gianfranco Ferre, shorts by Vince
Stephanie -- blouse by Sophia Kokosalaki, pants by Theory
Cindy -- halter top by Jean Paul Gaultier, briefs by Wacoal

Attachments

• 766fce0b.jpg
    766fce0b.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 2
  • dc3c2542.jpg
    dc3c2542.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 242ec3b9.jpg
    242ec3b9.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 4263932a.jpg
    4263932a.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 8a07de3e.jpg
    8a07de3e.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 1a53dcb1.jpg
    1a53dcb1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5
  • fcac3b12.jpg
    fcac3b12.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2
I let my subscription go a few months ago, I'll definately have to pick this one up! Thanks for the scans:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->