Angelina Jolie Battling Deadly Disease

Retro

Reaction score
Angelina Jolie Battling Deadly Disease, Brad Pitt to the Rescue, Report

By Jessica Warren

Apr 25, 2007
What can save Angelina Jolie? Is it Brad Pitt? Pesky speculation has dogged the unmarried couple that all is not well in New Orleans (remember when they said they were going to settle down there?) uh Los Angeles. The nomad like couple seemed to have deserted the Big Easy for now after claiming that would be there home for the foreseeable future. That - among other things - is one of the reasons cited for the trouble in the land of Brangelina.

brad_ang_face_035.jpg

Angelina Jolie Battling Deadly Disease, Brad Pitt to the Rescue, Report
And now there are more reported health concerns. The National Enquirer will report this week that Jolie has some sort of 'deadly disease.' The cover story seems to indicate that 'docs say' the pillow lipped beauty has is set to battle some sort of 'serious health problem.'

The sub heads scream that she is 'losing her hair' has some sort of 'uncontrollable shaking' and is suffering from blinding headaches.' But the cover story also mentions that even though there has been a ton of speculation that the pair are headed for a split, Brad Pitt will be Angie's shining knight and stick with her thorugh 'sickness and health' and the magazine promises that 'Brad's trying to save her.'
Her brother James Haven has publicly stated he is worried about his sister's health, though he was more concerned with her shocking weight loss since giving birth to baby Shiloh. He also told a British paper that she was not eating well and that both he and beau Brad Pitt were concerned and pushing her towards a healthier lifestyle.​

Life & Style Weekly has already noted that the travel stress coming up will be heavy. If all goes as planned, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will be globetrotting together for the next several weeks, spending time in Prague while Angie films Wanted, heading to Cannes to promote Oceans 13 and A Mighty Heart, and then returning to the States for the premieres of those two movies.
But can the couple's fragile relationship and now a possible health scare for Angie handle the stress of traveling the world with their four young children?​

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, if you have got a retinue of staff, travel first or business class and have tons of money to smooth your path...........

I really hope this isn't true I hope she is healthy and sues these idiots for writing something that hopefully isn't true

isnt National Enquirer the same 'paper' that said Hillary Clinton was having an affair with an alien?! sounds like fluff to me

erin_k said:
isnt National Enquirer the same 'paper' that said Hillary Clinton was having an affair with an alien?! sounds like fluff to me

The latter sounds perfectly plausible...

erin_k said:

I don't think aliens were just a brief fling for Hillary: no wonder Monica couldn't swallow if it was neon blue...

OH COME ON PEOPLE!!! How can any of you believe something or ANYTHING that the National Enquirer puts out??!!! Rediculous if any of you believe! :P I remember when I had to, just had to pick up an issue of Enquirer because I wanted to read about the man who said he got pregnant by little green men :alien: from space and gave birth to an alien :alien: baby who he raised for years as his own. :innocent: :rolleyes:

Is this one of those "deadly" diseases like 'female hysteria', popular in the 19th century but rather outdated today? :ninja:

Actually national enquirer was the paper who first printed and exposed Oprahs abortion which made her come public about it on her show. Not everything they write is carp. I hope she hasn't picked up some weird disease while visiting all these poverty stricken countries.

Well, I dunno, her brow is looking awfully furrowed in that Enquirer cover shot above, quite possibly indicative of a deadly disease.

I hate to admit that I sometimes read tabloids but oh well. Believe it or not, I think there are different categories of tabloids, with 'News of the World' with stories about 'Johnny the bat-boy' or whatever and then there is National Enquirer which often misconstrues or misleads the readers, though there is often a grain of truth.

edit: please see tFS guidelines - weight discussion

jennifer~ said:
Is this one of those "deadly" diseases like 'female hysteria', popular in the 19th century but rather outdated today? :ninja:

Quite possible. I was diagnosed with depression on no other basis than I was a teenage girl and didn't feel well. The multiple psych meds didn't do anything. My "depression" progressed to include fun things like partial paralysis, fainting, tremors, blind spots, inability to hold onto things. Whoops! Not depression after all. Silly doctors, I told you that! I wonder if they'll tell Angie she's depressed.

Though haha, once I developed pleurisy after a bout of bronchitis. I was like, what is this, a Dickens novel? Apparently it's a very common Victorian affliction, even today.

Anyway, if she is sick, I hope she fares better with the medical community than the peasants do.

I don't think that the National Enquirer is telling the truth... :(

I have great respect for her and I think that she's just an amazing person. I sincerely hope this IS NOT TRUE and if it is--I'm so terribly sorry! She doesn't deserve this and if it isn't--THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER ARE STUPID PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SELL AND THEY MAKE UP STUPID STORIES.

Please remember that all weight discussion must be confined to the specified weight thread. Thanks :flower:

style_savy said:
Actually national enquirer was the paper who first printed and exposed Oprahs abortion which made her come public about it on her show. Not everything they write is carp. I hope she hasn't picked up some weird disease while visiting all these poverty stricken countries.

That's awful...what a horrible magazine.
And I totally agree that this shouldn't be believed yet....

Oh goodness people this is such garbage. She just took the post-baby weight loss routine a bit too far, coupled with a sad face because of her mom and you get all these rumours started.

I'm sure she's just fine. she just needs a good night sleeps, a good cry and a big meal

I dont believe the story she is ill, she looks pale and tired but i think its pretty normal she is not superwoman...
she has 4 kids, her work, her charity and Brad
and if she doesnt eat well...
And if you are not using makeup in front of a camera you will look like crap....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murmuration
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->