Angelina pregnant

Publicist Confirms Jolie Is Pregnant

LOS ANGELES - Angelina Jolie is expecting a baby this summer with Brad Pitt, finally affirming the long-presumed relationship previously only glimpsed on African beaches and in paparazzi snapshots

Pitt's publicist, Cindy Guagenti, told The Associated Press on Wednesday that Jolie is pregnant and that Pitt is the father, confirming People magazine's earlier report.

"Yes, I'm pregnant," the magazine quoted Jolie as telling a charity aid worker Monday in the Dominican Republic, where she is filming "The Good Shepherd" with Matt Damon.

The news comes one month after papers were filed to make Pitt the adoptive father of Jolie's two children. Jolie sought to change the names of the children to Zahara Jolie-Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt.

Pitt accompanied Jolie to Ethiopia in July to pick up Zahara, now 1. Jolie's adopted son, now 4, is from Cambodia.

Jolie's father, Jon Voight, was reached Wednesday morning for his reaction by entertainment TV show "Access Hollywood." The Oscar-winning star of 1978's "Coming Home" said he had not spoken to Jolie, but said, "Angie is my daughter and I am always wishing the best for her."

Previously, Jolie, 30, and Pitt, 42, had not publicly acknowledged their relationship despite increasingly frequent sightings of the couple. They had been spotted together across the globe: in Canadian shopping malls (near Pitt's movie set for "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford"), vacationing on African beaches and, most recently, in Pakistan.
In November, Pitt and Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for the U.N., toured quake-devastated areas in Pakistan. Jolie also met with Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf.

Jolie, whose films include "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" and "Alexander," is divorced from actors Billy Bob Thornton and Jonny Lee Miller.
Pitt, the star of films including "Ocean's Eleven" and "Troy," had no children from his four-year marriage to Aniston, which ended in divorce last October. The couple cited irreconcilable differences. Pitt has denied Jolie was behind the split.

Pitt and Jolie also starred together in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" last year.

I don't know about you but I think Zahara is looking more and more like Angelina but darker :D

ooo i wonder if they'll get married before having the baby? yay for them both, for the kids sake's i hope it lasts.

Congrats to them - I hope Angie starts looking after herself as she's been looking seriously scrawny for the last year or so :unsure: She seems like a good mom so I'm sure she'll be fine.

Regardless of the effect that this news has on anyone else, the two of them must be thrilled - I hope everything goes well for the new family :blush:

I don't think Brad can get legally married yet can he? I think you need a year of seperation first before a divorce is official. Boy do men move on quick these days.

k2hhrq6pw.jpg

holy crap, shes huge. how did she hide it for so long.

source: dlisted.com

nanker_phledge said:
Hahaha . At long last...they've admitted it.

I still don't even think they've admitted it :huh: But, yeah she looks huge in that picture... Now I'm really thinking she was pregnant before the divorce was final.

She looks good though. She's going to be one of those lucky ladies that totally does not look pregnant, but for a little round tummy (sorta like SJP was).

could that photo have been digitally enhanced? someone tell me its real!

Didn't really see this coming as I remember Jolie said she never wanted to have children herself.

I'm indifferent to Jen but my heart aches for her. Kind of like rubbing salt in the wound, ya know?

Poor Angelina. She is the only person in the world who is not allowed to change her mind about having biological children, it seems. :rolleyes:

Babies, especially when they are wanted and the parents are millionaires, is always good news. Congratulations to Brad and Angelina!

^ totally agree! And the baby is going to be GORGEOUS !!!!!!!

I love Angelina and Brad. These two really love children and the unconditional love they show to Maddox and Zahara is so genuine and touching, it just melts your heart :blush: . This is the kind of Hollywood I love to see. The human side of it and not the gluton and self-absorb side.

My money's on Brad and Angelina to last. It takes serious dedication and huge commitment to proceed to adopt two children not his own let alone adopted ones. This looks more serious than just P.R. stint. B)

Kudos for Angelina and Brad! Humble and modesty is the best revenge B) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->