Angelina pregnant

Cinthia said:
Anyway a baby is good news in my eyes ...if people looked at the fact they wouldn't even consider marriage... so let's just enjoy this news regardless of what one could think of the parents to be :flower:

Well that's good if they're happy...I hope for the children's sake it last. Instability is not good for anyone. And as for being happy for them, I really can't cause I hate kids:doh: . See ya!

dlg

Can we please move on regarding Jen.. this pregnancy has nothing to do with Jen.

It really bothers me when people wish others bad things, especially with the news of pregnancy.

Regardless.. All the very best to the two of them!!

How do you know Jenn needs a huge rock to hide under? She has moved on already, but media and people still portray her a sad person. Truly hope Jolie-Pitt last forever and happy with their kids. Of course, Jenn as well!

Why? She's moved on and is happy with Vince Vaughn And who knows Vince in a few months/years may become the father of her children?

How do you know Jen has move on and is happy? Vince could be a rebound and Brangelina having a baby could make her sad. Nobody knows for sure. I was just trying to be sassy with my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
babyjane said:
How do you know Jen has move on and is happy? Vince could be a rebound and Brangelina having a baby could make her sad. Nobody knows for sure. I was just trying to be sassy with my post.

You asked me how I know Jen has moved on and is happy? Then, how do you know Brangelina having a baby could make her sad? How do people know Jolie-Pitt is a happy couple? Didn't you just say "nobody knows for sure"?:innocent:

Anyways, I agree with AndoraStar we should stick to the topic of the thread. I myself don't like whenever the media mentioned Joile and Pitt, they had to drag out Jenn and the divorce.

Last edited by a moderator:
LoveLetter said:
You asked me how I know Jen has moved on and is happy? Then, how do you know Brangelina having a baby could make her sad? How do people know Jolie-Pitt is a happy couple? Didn't you just say "nobody knows for sure"?:innocent:

I didn't say I knew that's why I put it in the form of a question. I was offering an opposing question to your insistance that she's happy and moved on. That's why I added "nobody knows for sure."

Anyways, I agree with AndoraStar we should stick to the topic of the thread.

I look forward to you standing by this statement.

So does is appear that she was pregnant before Brad's divorce was final :innocent:

Congrats to them though. She'll be a lovely pregnant woman!:blush:

Who gives a sh*t what Jennifer Aniston thinks? Honestly!

I'm sure no one will care what Aniston thinks. The media won't even mention her. :wink:

babyjane said:
I'm sure no one will care what Aniston thinks. The media won't even mention her. :wink:

Au contraire. Ms Aniston was mentioned in a blurb on gawker.com today following the Jolie story:

Jennifer Aniston, too busy chain-smoking Merits and forcing Vince Vaughn to mount her at calculated intervals, was unavailable for comment.

:ninja:

that cover of people makes it so obvious shes pregnant. i mean, shes pretty big already.

i never thought shed be the type of person to get pregnant, shes so into adopting and keeping her body.

whatever, i mean, it wouldbe something if brad and angelina lasted forever, but i dont think it will make it five years

Congrats to them, can you imagine how beautiful there child will be?

I'll refrain from commenting on the parents and just say that a new life is always a blessing. :flower: :wink:

I am so very happy for them. I think this is wonderful news. I just get so tired of going to read something about them then having to read about Jennifer too. It's over and it is sad for them but they are both moving on. I just know that I wouldn't want to be brought up everytime my ex did something. I'd be humiliated at the fact that I was being made to look like a helpless victim. I have sympathy for Jen but I can keep it separate from being happy for two like minded people who are having the family they both have always wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molly07
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->