Angelina pregnant

^O.K., now that's a decent mock up of a baby. I hate when Star Magazine does it and pictures the baby with full on makeup and chandlier earrings:shock:

I think this is wonderful news and I'm happy for the both of them. Congrats Angelina and Brad :heart:

I'm sorry but do you think they could have left a little more time in between his divorce and this baby? I feel so sorry for Jennifer. It's so heartless.

jen probably did find out from a magazine:
from www.people.com:
Jennifer Aniston's publicist is shooting down published reports about whether Brad Pitt called his ex-wife before going public with Angelina Jolie's pregnancy.

Aniston's publicist, Stephen Huvane, tells PEOPLE: "All the reports about phone calls between Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie are completely fabricated."

Huvane, neither confirming nor denying that Pitt himself may have contacted Aniston, added: "I am not getting any more specific than that."

The baby is due this summer, PEOPLE reports in its latest cover story.

"Yes, I'm pregnant," Jolie told a charity aid worker in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Monday. The actress and UN Goodwill Ambassador is in the Caribbean country to shoot a movie, The Good Shepherd with Matt Damon, and to work with Yele Haiti, a charity for the empowerment of Haitian citizens.

Representatives of both stars confirmed the pregnancy.

This will be the first biological child for Jolie, 30, who is already the mother of son Maddox, 4, whom she adopted from Cambodia, and daughter Zahara, 1, adopted from Ethiopia in July.

Pitt, 42, who recently took steps to adopt Maddox and Zahara, including changing their names to Jolie-Pitt, has talked of wanting a family for years. He and Aniston had no children.

Eccentricity said:
Maniston must be heartbroken. She gonna go mentall ill that one.

:rolleyes:

That new mockup baby from wenn is disgusting:blink:

*AndoraStar* said:
People just can't let it go.. It's sad really.

Indeed. :rolleyes:

All these baby 'predictions' are so immature. I hope their kid will be healthy and happy no matter how he/she will look like. :heart:

theyre kid is going to be soooooooooo hot the world will explode

twilight fairy said:
Indeed. :rolleyes:

All these baby 'predictions' are so immature. I hope their kid will be healthy and happy no matter how he/she will look like. :heart:

Amen to that! Well said!

Jennifer didn't know

from thesuperficial.com

Jennifer Aniston didn't know
According to TV show Extra, Brad Pitt did not call Jennifer Aniston to tell her about girlfriend Angelina Jolie's pregnancy announcement. Aniston's publicist, Stephen Huvane, cleared up reports that Pitt and former wife Aniston spoke before the announcement on Wednesday.

"All the reports about phone calls between Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie are all made-up lies," Huvane said.
Oh great. So now we get to see another 4 million articles about what a martyr Jennifer is and how life is so hard and how she struggled and survived. If self-pity was fat, Jennifer would be Butterbean. Here's a news flash: sh*t happens. I'm not sure on what planet it's harder for people with millions of dollars and millions of fans to deal with life than the rest of us poor shmucks. Oh yes, it's planet Whiny b*tch. Hopefully it'll soon be invaded by planet Chlamydia.

RobertaCastello said:
Oh great. So now we get to see another 4 million articles about what a martyr Jennifer is and how life is so hard and how she struggled and survived. If self-pity was fat, Jennifer would be Butterbean. Here's a news flash: sh*t happens. I'm not sure on what planet it's harder for people with millions of dollars and millions of fans to deal with life than the rest of us poor shmucks. Oh yes, it's planet Whiny b*tch. Hopefully it'll soon be invaded by planet Chlamydia.

Amen! Women get cheated on, dumped, divorced and beat up for that matter everyday. What makes her so damn special? Besides, if I had to get cheated on I'd rather be uber-rich and thin (like Jennifer) whilst going through it!

What does "thin" have to do with anything?:huh: Trauma is real, we must not forget that. PR is a different story, I know...

I think it is weird that Brad Pitt is even being mentioned in the same sentence with Jennifer. They are divorced as of Oct. He is serious about Angelina, the kids and their new baby. Jennifer has moved on to hottie Vince Vaughn. All this nonsense about brad calling Jen to tell her about the pregnancy is stupid. Cant you just get a frickin divorce in this country and move on? Yes, tabloids, I am talking to you. And why is Brad a wuss?

Jenifer is better off without Brad anyway! She's mature and cool. She took the fact that her husband had cheated on her and now moved on very cool. People keep bashing her like: "Big deal! I get cheated on too!" Well, she is not you! She loved him. And she reacted very well to that. It's her reaction that makes her cool. I have never been a fan of her. But I admire her so much for being the bigger person. I watched on Tv when a reporter told Jen Angelina is pregnant. She was like: "Wat? really? I don't know anything" She sounds not too eager (understandable) nor happy. But she definitely carried it on better than anyone else. 80% of Hollywood would not do so well with all the drama public inflicts on them! I don't care about Brad and Angelina. What they do now is their own business. As to what Jen does is her own business.

kylie80 said:
I think it is weird that Brad Pitt is even being mentioned in the same sentence with Jennifer. They are divorced as of Oct. He is serious about Angelina, the kids and their new baby. Jennifer has moved on to hottie Vince Vaughn. All this nonsense about brad calling Jen to tell her about the pregnancy is stupid. Cant you just get a frickin divorce in this country and move on? Yes, tabloids, I am talking to you. And why is Brad a wuss?

Amen.

Why can't people just let it go?? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->