Angelina pregnant

kylie80 said:
I think it is weird that Brad Pitt is even being mentioned in the same sentence with Jennifer. They are divorced as of Oct. He is serious about Angelina, the kids and their new baby. Jennifer has moved on to hottie Vince Vaughn. All this nonsense about brad calling Jen to tell her about the pregnancy is stupid. Cant you just get a frickin divorce in this country and move on? Yes, tabloids, I am talking to you. And why is Brad a wuss?

My sentiments exactly. They're divorced. End of story. I see no reason for Brad to "consult" with Jennifer on anything. I don't call my ex every time I make a life changing decision. What makes them so different?

i dont like this couple so much but babies are always the cutest so good news for them

zionforsell said:
Jenifer is better off without Brad anyway! She's mature and cool. She took the fact that her husband had cheated on her and now moved on very cool. People keep bashing her like: "Big deal! I get cheated on too!" Well, she is not you! She loved him. And she reacted very well to that. It's her reaction that makes her cool. I have never been a fan of her. But I admire her so much for being the bigger person. I watched on Tv when a reporter told Jen Angelina is pregnant. She was like: "Wat? really? I don't know anything" She sounds not too eager (understandable) nor happy. But she definitely carried it on better than anyone else. 80% of Hollywood would not do so well with all the drama public inflicts on them! I don't care about Brad and Angelina. What they do now is their own business. As to what Jen does is her own business.

amen.

This is not a topic about Brad and Jennifer. Off-topic discussions will not be tolerated

Last edited by a moderator:
Twins for the Jolie Pitts?!

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=12574

Why doesn’t God just go and wipe poor old Jennifer Aniston’s face in a big pile of dog turd – because it’s now been reported that blissfully happy Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are expecting twins.

An inside source close to the A-list couple confided:

Angelina is overjoyed. Getting pregnant with one of Brad’s children would have been God’s precious gift to her: Now we believe she is carrying twins, Angie is in seventh heaven.”

“It’s still the early days, so they’re holding back on making anything official.”
She continued to the Star: “You only have to watch their body language and Brad’s devotion to her to see how thrilled he is.”

Furthermore, a chum has revealed that Angelina’s pregnancy may be a result of fertility treatment, the source revealed: “I understand that she’s undergone fertility treatment to help her conceive.”

The news of the double bun in Jolie’s oven also explains the huge worry surrounding her recent on-set collapse, which resulted in a cut head. Brad is said to be extremely concerned about the health of his future wife.
On a brighter note, the couple are thought to be planning a bonanza fairytale wedding and have even enlisted the help of the naked chef himself, Jamie Oliver, to prepare a bumper wedding feast. A date has not yet been confirmed, but rumours are abound that it will be on Brad’s 43rd birthday on December 18 of this year.

Angelina Jolie is Eating For Three

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/uploaded_images/aj1-757814.14thumbThe Sun UK says Angelina Jolie is reportedly expecting twins with Brad Pitt. The couple confirmed last week that the star was pregnant. This comes on the heels of the announcement that a Los Angeles judge has granted Jolie's request to legally change the surname of her adopted children to Jolie-Pitt. According to The Sun, a source said:

Angelina is overjoyed. Getting pregnant with one of Brad's children would have been God's precious gift to her. Now we believe she is carrying twins, Angie is in seventh heaven."​
Man, what a year it has been for Brad: bang an Oscar-winning actress, travel around the world, have four kids. I may be wrong about this, but stuff like that only happens when you rub a magic lamp. Not many people can honestly say that their next family portrait could be mistaken for a United Colors of Benetton ad, but the Pitt's are focused on the results: the lives they change and the communities they shape ... and making more beautiful people who will make other people look ugly. Consider it a community service. No uglies, dammit!

from http://idontlikeyouinthatway.com/

:lol:

Pregnant Angelina collapses
Five months pregnant Angelina Jolie is said to have caused mild panic after collapsing on the set of her film The Good Shepherd in the Dominican Republic.

The actress reportedly cut her head but it seems there's no real cause for concern. Doctors have warned the actress that she must take it easy and an insider is quoted by the Star as saying: "Brad's worried sick about her."

ntl.com

hope she and child are ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->